Chapter Eighty-Six

-NIALL'S POINT OF VIEW-

The guys had called me earlier to see if I wanted to eat with them but I turned them down. To be honest I am to depressed to do anything at the moment. I can't believe she is actually gone. I mean I thought I had finally found my soul mate like Harry and Charlsie but not even they could keep up their love.

I guess soul mates just don't exist. If they did then Naomi would be standing right in front of me right now.

Suddenly there was a knock on the front door and I let out a loud sigh. "Go away!" I yelled.

The knocking got louder which only made me more angry. I grunted and slowly got up off the couch. "Coming!" I yelled.

I went over to the door to see a face I was not expecting. "Naomi?" I asked confused and immediately getting tears in my eyes. "What are you....." I couldn't even finish my sentence because my voice cracked.

She was already crying just standing outside the door, tears streaming down her beautiful face. "I couldn't do it Niall." She sobbed. "I just couldn't will myself enough to follow through with it. I couldn't leave you. I'm nothing without you."

I didn't say anything I just stepped out and wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing her into a hug. She threw her arms around my neck and I held her tight to my body.

She cried into my shoulder and I admit I was man enough to let a few tears fall myself. "I love you Niall. Please please take me back. I promise I will never leave you again." I just stood there for a few mintues. "Please say something." She sobbed.

I pulled away and placed both my hands on her face. I wiped the stained tears from her cheeks. "I love you so much baby." I whispered. "I've missed you so much this past week. I have tried to hold it back as much as possible but when you are not looking I'm a complete mess. I got completely waisted the other day at Liam's. When you were not home I actually cried in the bedroom. Then also in the shower. I know I'm suppose to me the man of the house and everything but when I don't have you I'm not a man at all. I am...."

"Nothing?" She asked with a smile on her face.

"Nothing." I replied. "Nothing." I repeated for a second time before I put my arms around her waist and pulling her into me. I didn't say anything else instead I just smashed my lips on hers. I wanted to feel here again. I have gone a whole week without her. I needed her touch.

"Niall." She mumbled into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I hummed.

"Are we okay again?" She asked pulling away.

"Of course baby." I smiled. "Now get in here so I can have you." I said picking her up where she had to wrap her legs around my waist. I held onto her thighs and she let out a small scream when I picked up, then she started giggling.

"Where are we going?" She asked with a smile on her face. I missed that beautiful smile.

"The bedroom." I smirked.

"I have to get my bags." She said trying to squirm out of my arms. My grip tightened, refusing to let go of her.

"I'm sorry love but that will have to wait because I have my own needs." I laughed which caused her to join in.

I opened the bedroom door and laid her gently down on the bed. I pulled my shirt over my head before climbing on top. "I missed you so much." I breathed. I bent down and started kissing her neck. I ran my hand down her body and to leg pulling it up and around my waist. Then my hand went to her upper thigh right below her bum. I squeezed teasingly and she let out a giggle.