Chapter Thirty-Six

I had been at Zayn's house for three days now. I called in to school and told them I caught a stomach bug. Luckily they believed me and weren't expecting me back until next Monday. I have gained fifteen pounds in the past couple of weeks and my stomach is started to bulge out a little. It wasn't to noticeable if I wore baggier clothes.

I woke up on the couch around 9:30 in the morning. I was starving. I decided to go into the kitchen and see what Zayn had to eat this morning. Ever since I found out I was pregnant I eat like a cow all the time. I decided to make myself some pancakes.

Once I was done eating I had eaten five whole pancakes by myself. That is when I noticed Zayn wasn't home. There was a small note on the fridge.

"Hey babe. I went out to buy some more groceries. If you wake up before I get back just make yourself at home. I hope you are feeling better today xx"

'Aww' I thought to myself. He left me a note. I love it when people leave notes. I think it is the cutest thing.

Three days ago Harry and I got in a fight. I miss him so much. I wake up at night crying because I dream of him holding me in his arms. Then when I wake up I figure out it was just a dream, so I start crying. I haven't woken Zayn up or anything. I try to hide the hurt on my face when he is around. I don't want to worry him or anything.

That's when I heard a knock on the door. No one knew I was here. I haven't left this apartment since I ran out on Harry. I wasn't ready for someone to find me. So I decided to hide.

I ran into Zayn's room and hid in the closet. "Zayn?! You home?!" A deep Cheshire voice called out. My heart stopped by the sound of his voice. "Zayn dude. I need to talk to you." His voice sounded like he had been crying. "Please Zayn. It is about Charlsie."

Then I heard the front door open again. "Harry?" Zayn asked. "What are you doing here?"

"Do you know where Charlsie is?"

"Umm n-no." He stuttered. Way to go Zayn. Harry is going to tell he is lying now.

"I can't find her anywhere. Naomi said she hasn't been home in three days. Plus she hasn't been at school. Are you sure you don't know where she is?"

"Not be mean or anything bro, but why do you care? You two broke up remember."

"I know. I hate myself because of it to. I haven't been sober in three whole days. The night she left I went out and got hammered....bad. Then I got angry. Louis found me on the floor the next morning in my apartment. There were clothes and broken glass all over the floor. Apparently I went on a rampage. Please Zayn if you know where she is tell me. I am dying inside without her. I love her so much. I can't loose her Zayn. I was just trying to do what I thought was best for her. I don't want her family to hate her because of me. I just want her to be happy. That's all I ever wanted for her."

"Okay man I give." Zayn sighed. "She has been staying here."

"Where is she?"

"Charlsie!" Zayn yelled. I took a deep breath. It took everything I had to move from my hiding spot. I felt as if my feet were literally nailed to the floor. I stepped out of Zayn's room and into the hallway. "There she is." Zayn pointed.

Harry turned around to look at me. I walked up in front of both of them. "I will leave you two alone." Zayn said. He sat his grocery bags down and walked back out of his apartment.

"Charlsie I'm so sorry." Harry began. "Please take me back."

"I don't know Harry." I whispered.

That's when he fell down on his knees. He wrapped his arms around my legs. "Please Charlsie. I love you. I was stupid. You can ask any of the other boys I have been a mess these last few days without you. I don't even remember the past few days because I was drunk the whole time."