Chapter Thirty-Three

It was almost 7:00 at night now. I had called my mom and told her I would be home later than I thought. Naomi said she would take me to my car. Everyone started leaving Harry's room so I decided I would tell him bye as well.

"Why do you have to leave?" He asked.

"I can't stay two nights in a row. My mother will totally expect something. I promise I will come back over first thing in the morning."

"Okay. But I'm going to be cold and lonely in bed tonight." He whined.

"I'm sorry baby." I said. Planting a small kiss against his mouth.

"Call me when you get home. So I know you made it okay."

"Harry you don't have to check up on me..."

"Charlie please." He interrupted. Sometimes he could be so protective.

"Okay. I will call as soon as I get home."

"Thank you." Then he kissed me like there was no tomorrow. When he pulled away we were both trying to catch our breath. "I love you sweetheart." He said placing his forehead against mine.

"I love you to." I smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay." I rubbed my hand down his arm and over his finger tips until I was out of his reach. He blew me a kiss and I acted like I caught it. We both started laughing and I walked out of his hotel room.

Once in Naomi's car she couldn't stop talking about how she couldn't believe we were dating One Direction. I started laughing at how happy she was about all of this. Like she just won the lottery or something. She couldn't stop talking about Niall and how amazing he was. Then she started talking about the game and then how cute Harry and I were together.

"Oh my gosh! Charlie we are like the two luckiest girls in the world. I have Niall Horan. You have Harry Styles. Plus Zayn Malik wants you. Then to top that you are pregnant with HARRY EDWARD STYLES'S freaking baby."

"Exactly." I said in a depressed tone.

"What's wrong? You should be happy."

"How can I be happy Naomi? I'm pregnant with Harry's child."

"Exactly that should be amazing for you."

"But what if the media kills him because of it? What if he gets crapped on because of me? Plus his best friend wants me. How do I tell him that?"

"Well when you put it that way it does sound bad. You just need to calm down, take a deep breath, and be happy. It will all work out in the end."

"How do you know?"

"Just trust me on this one okay?"

"Fine."

We were at the school then so I got out of her car and went to get into mine.

Once I pulled into the drive-way I pulled my phone out and dialed Harry's number. It rang a couple times before he answered.

"Hey Angel." He said through the phone.

"Hey. I'm home. Safe and sound."

"Okay baby."

"You know you don't have to check up on me right?"

"I just want both my babies safe. Is that asking to much?"

I knew he was talking about the little person growing inside of me.

"I guess not."

"If anything ever happened to you Charlie I don't know what I would do."

"Feelings mutual."