Blind.

"The man was rude, crude, and inappropriate. I was taken with him the moment I walked in the door, and I knew the first moment I met him that it was going to be raw, it was going to be ugly, and I was going to enjoy every damn minute of it." - C.M. Stunich

-

He had one intention, and that was to be the best of the best; the alpha male. His mind was not hard wired for love, neither was his heart, said to be as cold as ice, just like his personality. He was destructive and radiated pure hatred. Harry knew what he wanted, and when he claimed it as his nothing could stand in his way.

But for the first time in years, Harry is faced with a challenge. The new girl.

Something about her intrigued Harry; was it the way she saw the world or how she could not see at all? Either way, he has one year to make her fall in love with him. Can her heart see the good in someone like Harry or will another bite the dust?

~*~

"You know maybe that's why things never work out between you and the women you're with Harry. You love the darkness too much."

~*~

WRITTEN: 2013-2014

Copyright © theharianadimples
All my works are copyrighted under the designs and patents act 1988. this includes all prologues, chapters, epilogues and associated content (characters, plots, etc.). any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the real people in my stories aside from their characters and personality development(s). I do also own the plot and some settings in the story unless stated otherwise. Plagiarism will not be tolerated here so if I find out one of my stories or writing had been plagiarized, the story will be put on hiatus until the conflict is resolved.

Warning: Contains mature content and triggering content.