LXVI. Turn Any Corner, There's Something New

A/N: Mild content ahead.... please vote, love you :)

-

~ Ariana ~

               Walking hand-in-hand with Harry down the student-filled corridors had me wondering what could have possibly possessed Harry to decide that we should make our relationship public.

               It's not that I disagree with his choice, as I completely put my faith in what he does knowing there's a reason for everything, but I was confused really. I'm so used to being alienated, that this attention I'm receiving is just unusual and uncomfortable.

               To make things slightly less assuring, Harry has to continuously drop the she's-my-girlfriend bomb to everyone who dares to ask about or probably look at mine and his hands linked together.

               Not to say I didn't enjoy his affectionate gestures, because I absolutely did. Harry made me feel more loved than I ever could imagine was possible. I often believed he loved me more than I loved myself, which despite being true or not that was a lot of love.

               I had far too little special people in my heart, but I know a little bit of my heart belongs to him. The other bits of course belonged to my family and friends, but as much as I'd love for there to be equality, I just knew I loved Harry more than anything so his bit is slightly larger than the other's.

               Here I am thinking about hearts, while my extroverted boyfriend mentions yet again to a stranger that he is taken, off the market.

               I had something extra special planned for his birthday. It's a surprise of course, and he's been pleading for me to give him hints or to tell him completely but I knew how to resist his boyish charms.

               Neck kisses may be my weakness, but Harry's weakness is far more simple to use against him. One slight mention of my laced lingerie and he turns into an obedient puppy in heat, bless his soul.

               "Harry what time is it?" I asked him.

               "A quarter past two." He said, and I nodded. "Could you ring Alaska for me?" I asked him as I held out my phone.

               "Sure kitten." He chuckled, taking my phone from me. He handed my phone back and I sighed deeply as I waited for my deranged yet lovable friend to answer the phone.

               "Hey sugar tits."

               I giggled. "Hey Alaska." I sang.

               "Is it time?" She asked excitedly.

               I hummed. "Do you have everything?" I asked her.

               "I left school as soon as the bell rang. I got the stuff you needed except for that one thing. Louis said he'll get it to you by the time you and Harry do the thing." She said quickly, breathing heavily.

               "Are you running?" I asked, confused.

               "N-No-" She stammered. "I-I just- ah fuck Louis-" She muttered the last bit and I gasped loudly, nearly dropping the phone. "Alaska Conner Peterson!" I scolded. "You are not!"

               "S-Sorry babe, gotta go. Call you later- ah Lou!" And with that she hung up with a short moan, making me cringe as I pulled the phone away from my ear and tucked it back into my pocket.