XLVII. I Love You, I Do

A/N: Please vote :) And remember even if something doesn't doesn't go as planned, you still get a little something out of it. Much love, enjoy :)

~ Ariana ~

            Harry's touch was like liquid gold. His lips felt soft, and slick with our taste diverging into something even Harry couldn't get enough of.

            I felt his fingers dance along my hips, tracing the curve of my back before returning to dig into my sides as a low moan slipped from his lips.

            My own fingers had a mind of their own, and found their way into his mass of curls, digging and pulling at each one with hunger and passion. I needed him, and he needed me.

            His desire dug into my inner thigh as he pulled closer to him. Nothing felt more right. His lips were the missing puzzle piece to my puzzled mind, making me feel complete and whole.

            Lord knows what we've been through.

            "Fuck Ariana, I love you." He mumbled as his lips met my neck. "I love you too, Harry." I murmured as Harry aggressively pushed me against the wall, his hands landing on either side of me as he inhaled deeply. "Fuck say that again."

            "I love you too, Harry." I moaned as he thrusted against my clothed body.

            "Shit, shit, I need you right now. Wanna fuck my name into you."

            Harry's fingers started to lift my top, causing shivers to run down my spine at his cold touch.

            "Harry, no." I whined. I wasn't ready yet and as much as I wanted to it just didn't feel like the right time or place.

            "Come on baby girl, give daddy a little something to dream about next time you're gone." He teased as he licked across my bottom lip, his fingers now unbuttoning my jeans.

            "Harry stop." I warned him, but he continued.

            As he unzipped my jeans, I stood still in slight fear and annoyance. "Harry I told you to stop. I don't want to do this."

            Suddenly I felt cool wind hit my bare legs, as he tugged my jeans down as far as they would go. My jaw dropped. "Harry, no I told you I don't-"

            "Hmm but I think you do." I felt his finger trace my folds through the cotton of my panties, causing me to moan uncomfortably from the contact. "Harry stop!" I yelled.

            "Come on baby, let's take this to the bedroom." Next thing I knew I was no longer standing. Harry lifted me and started carrying me to the bedroom. I was powerless against his much larger and stronger form, and could only yell at him to stop.

            Why was he doing this?

            I felt myself make contact with a few pillows as he recklessly threw me onto his bed. It smelt familiar; a cross between mint and man.

            I felt Harry pull of my jeans completely, probably tossing them somewhere in his room carelessly. He pushed my legs open, causing me to gasp. His lips met my inner thighs, tickling them with tiny kisses as he murmured softly. "So damn beautiful."

            His fingers found their way to my clothed mound, and I let out a small hiss as his fingers pushed my panties aside.