XLIII. It is What It is

A/N: Vote :) Sorry for not updating on the weekend, but here you go. Enjoy.

~ Harry ~

    Fresh daisies, peppermint and sweat were some of the peculiar scents I woke up to the next morning. The idea of fresh daisies I figured came from Ariana, while the peppermint came from myself. Sweat; unfortunately the both of us, as I felt myself sweltering under the mountain of sheets and Ariana's body which somehow made its way on top of my own over the night. I was surprised to see her sweet face all smushed against my chest, with her arms and legs having a mind of their own being spread like starfish limbs and whatnot.

    I was completely stuck; not that I minded. I noticed my not so terrible work of art barely together at the top of her head, with the elastic slipping off and bits of her hair sheltering her face like a curtain. I also noticed a pile of drool on my chest, causing me to chuckle.

    She wasn't the cleanest of slumbering girls I've seen, but she made it seem beautiful either way. At least to me. In fact, I don't remember a time I ever woken up to something as natural as this. I've had my way with girls on campus, and not once did I sleep over and wake up the next morning beside any body; I always left the night of.

    She didn't look perfect, she didn't look gorgeous or breathtaking but she looked beautiful because she looked natural and not once did this thought ever occur to me with anyone; not even Hope. Ariana was giving me a new sense without even knowing it. I could lie here and watch her sleep all day, but I decided not to since it would be creepy and unorthodox of me.

    "Ariana?" I shook her lightly.

    "What?" she murmured against my chest, crushing me even further with her chin causing me to grunt. "Your chin is killing me love."

    "Sorry." She sighed unmoved.

    "Come here you." I wrapped my hands around her arms and pulled her up. Her head nestled into the crook of my neck while she straddled my chest, her arms by her side as she moaned into my neck. "You smell wonderful."

    "I smell like crap."

    "Good smelling crap."

    "You're half asleep." I chuckled.

    "Pretty smelling." She kissed my neck and giggled. "You smell how pizza tastes. Hmm." she hummed, leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck.

    "You know if this is how you are in the morning, I wouldn't mind sleeping with you every night- n-not like sleeping sleeping but like sleeping." I chuckled as Ariana let out a long breath. I expected her to say another amusing statement but I couldn't help but laugh silently as her snores replaced her words instead.

    Unable to sleep because of sleeping beauty over here, I decided to roll her off me and allow her to get some more sleep while I slaved away in the kitchen. To be honest I emphasized myself a bit there, as I merely microwaved what should have been our Chinese takeout from last night until Mr. steal-yo-girl-and-give-her-my-number-while-she-giggles arrived at the door.

    It wasn't that I didn't trust him, or trust her, but rather myself. One look from this guy and he sends chills down my spine, and not in a kinky way. If he so much as lays a finger on her, whether to get her attention or so help me God to give her a hug or a kiss on the cheek I'll probably hulk smash his ass to Canada.

    She's the one good thing in my life right now, and I tend to keep her as I please and hopefully make her as happy as she makes me. But I must step up my game. This ass hole unfortunately knows her, probably more than Marcel ever did and especially more than me. I'll have to befriend him and figure out everything about Ariana from what makes her cringe to what makes her want to drop her panties- which in fact could be the result of hearing that one member of that one boy band sing that high note in that one song; I don't recall.