LXXIII. The Look of Love, The Rush of Blood

A/N: Look at those lips and imagine him eating you out (passes out). Warning you ahead of time, this chapter is very vulgar and may make you feel slightly uncomfortable. Triggering subjects are mentioned in this chapter. Please vote, thank you .x

-

~ Harry ~

               "It's riveting how transparent you've become, Harry." Each step Noah took placed a dagger two inches deeper through my chest. His eyes played games, one's I didn't want to play but his eyes lingered over my shoulder and seemed to glimmer as they landed on Ariana.

               "And quite the proficient lover I see." His lips curled into a sickening smile. "Hello Ariana."

               "Noah." She whispered, low enough for only us three to hear. In the dead silence, all eyes were observant. Both fear and confusion etched on every visible face.

               "You know, you never did accept my offer to visit." Noah's word didn't feign hurt at all. In some ways he was amused.

               "I got busy." She murmured as a soft chuckle passed his lips. "I understand. It's without a doubt his doing I assume. He must have you running everywhere with him, am I wrong?"

               "What do you want Noah, what are you doing here?" I interrupted their somewhat one sided conversation as I stood firmly in place. I didn't want to upset Ariana, much less have her find out my one and only connection to Noah and his brother's.

               "Don't bust a nut, we're here strictly on business." Noah chuckled as his attention returned to me. It was only momentarily however, as once his eyes searched his surroundings and found the balloons and cake, his lips curled upwards once again. "Who's birthday is it?"

               "What do you want Noah?" I asked him once again.

               "Sick party. The roof of a school though, a bit cheap if you ask me.

               "I like it." A tiny voice defended my no-so-creative-but-creative work. I reminded myself to thank her dutifully once this was all over.

               "Noah." I called his name once more, grabbing his attention.

               "God, aren't you an attention whore. Harry Styles, always has to be the center of attention. Everybody has to know who he is, what he's done." He sent a wink over my shoulder before pressing his palm against my shoulder. "And one day Harry, everyone will."

               "But that is irrelevant at the moment because you need to come with me." he said before sliding his hand down to grip my forearm.

               "What, no! I'm not leaving!" I staggered back as I ripped my hand from his grip.

               "How do you deal with his stubborn ass?" Noah jutted, looking over my shoulder as he shook his head in annoyance. "Look Harry, shit happened and you need to come with us."

               "I, don't need to do anything." I clarified. "I'm surprised that bastard Jace hasn't expanded the knowledge of his new title to you, and I hate to break your heart but I'm no longer a part of any of this."

               "Don't bullshit me Harry, you'll always be a part of this. Fuck titles, that Jace kid wouldn't last a day doing what you do." He scoffed, laughing under his breath as he stared at me. "Now I didn't want to have to do this, but if you don't come with me I'm going to have one of the ugly bastards over there take your girlfriend instead."