LVII. Bad Meets Good

A/N: I just can't stay away from writing. The picture on the side is a fan edit by @larrykittenlove on instagram :D Hope you like this chapter. Please voteee x

-

~ Harry ~

               I was unimpressed by the outcome of the new dormitory arrangements. Not only was I about to be stripped of my privacy, but the chances of Ariana being assigned to my room was one in twenty thousand- yeah.

               "I don't think you'll be needing these." I tell Ariana as I pick up a bright pink bra and tuck it into my back pocket. "Or these." I continued as I picked up my favorite laced black panties of her.

               "Harry-" she warned.

               "What, you're not entertaining anyone, are you?" I challenged as she shook her head with a heavy sigh. A smiled played at her lips as she picked up a small pile of clothes. "I don't plan to, but I still need those."

               "You don't even know what I've taken." I remarked.

               "I don't need to know because I do know that I have a very cheeky boyfriend who has a very active imagination." she said. "Now hand it over." she held her hand out expectantly.

               I sighed and handed her the bra and panties.

               She tossed it into the pile she had in her hands and handed it to me. "Put these into my bag and don't take anything, please."

               "Yeah, yeah." I huffed as I walked over to her half filled bag and started to fold and pack away her clothes.

               "This sucks." I sighed as I folded her clothes.

               "What sucks? I was sure you'd enjoy folding my clothes, you cheeky minx." she mused as I chuckled. "I do, but it's not that- I'm more or so concerned about these new dorm arrangements. My dorm is admitting the most females and I'm going to have a new roommate, and honestly I'm doubtful that she'll be you."

               "Well whoever your roommate is, she should know what is hers and what is mine." Ariana stated as she crossed her arms.

               "Oh, baby." I couldn't help but grin as I squeezed her cheeks. "Don't even worry about it."

               Ariana sighed and pushed my hands away from her face. I watched as she crossed her arms in despair.

               "Besides," I spoke up. "You know I love you." I reached for her hands and uncrossed her arms before pulling her close to me.

               "I know. I'm just worried you know- I mean we're not going to be around each other a lot anymore and since you're going to be around your new roommate a lot, I'm scared that you'll," before Ariana could continue, I pressed her lips together with my fingers.

               "I know what you're going to say, and don't you dare even assume I'd fall for anyone else but you. I know it is going to be tough, but we can make it through this. You and I, we are fighters. I will fight for us Ariana;  you fight for us as well. Don't you dare fall for the idiots you room with." I said as she smiled through her pursed lips.

               She hummed in agreement as I let go of her lips and leant down to kiss them.

               She pulled away and sighed. "I love you." she murmured with a wide smile.