LI. Old Lovers, New Lovers

A/N: Part One. Vote please, do it for the cuties in the picture :-) x

~ Ariana ~

            I traced small circles on the small nub between my thighs, humming in satisfaction as my head fell back against the smooth walls of Harry's bathroom. The water fell against my skin, its pulse sending vibrations against my chest as I brought my hand up.

            "Harry!" I yelled.

            "What?" Harry asked. "There's not another rat in there, is there?"

            "No." I stammered, rubbing my fingers together. "You know that cream Gemma gave me earlier?"

            "Before she bitched at you or after?" Harry asked.

            "After, when she took me to her room and gave me part one of her Christmas gift." I said.

            "Yeah, that Veet stuff." Harry nodded. "Did you just use it?"

            "Yeah and it works! Holy crap my pussy feels so smooth." I relished over my hairless woman hood. "There's like no hair at all!"

            "That's nice love." Harry chuckled. "Now can you hurry up, I still need to shower too and before you leave you better wash the floor; I don't want to step in no pube hair."

            "Yeah, I'm almost done." I said, washing my hands under the shower with soap before finishing my shower.

            Once I was finished, I stepped out and used a towel to dry my body before wrapping it around me. I hummed as I rubbed my thighs together. It sure was weird, having no hair down there, but it felt like a blessing.

            I sighed and opened the door.

            "Finally, I've need to piss since you got in there." Harry pushed past me and shut the door quickly, causing a gust of wind to hit my body. I hissed and skipped to Harry's room.

            Unbeknown of Anne, although Harry and I are supposed to sleep in separate rooms, Harry decided that we would be sleeping in the living room of their bungalow instead and just leave our stuff in his room, as it was just next to the hall leading to the living room and just by the washroom.

            I walked in, and approached my bags; at least I think they were my bags. Turned out they were Harry's, but I decided to wear one of his sweaters knowing he wouldn't mind. Once I found one of my bags, I felt around for underwear and a pair of leggings.

            Took a while, but I eventually did it. I sighed and slipped my clothes on. I found a pair of socks and put those on as well.

            I left my hair unkempt, feeling too lazy to put any extra effort in looking good as it'll only look horrible either way. I waited for it to dry just enough so I could brush it through.

            Biting down on my lip, I stayed silent as I untangled the lion mane on my head. I often wondered what it'd be like to see, there was no doubt about that.

            But my denial of vanity can only persuade my mind so far, but in truth I just wanted to be like any other girl. I want to be able to wake up, see my face, my body, my hair, my clothes, and judge myself.

            I don't want to have to listen to other people and rely on what they say to know what I look like. I want to know myself, so I can tell myself that I am beautiful no matter what I look like.