Blind 2

It's been a month since Blind ended...

"Blind 2" is in the works. I'm thinking of officially starting it once Winter break begins which is on December 19th (Mark your calendars).

But until then I've started a new story called Desolate. If you haven't checked it out yet, it'd be really sweet if you do after this. I promise you it isn't going to be a cliche story even if it might seem like it. I have a lot planned for Desolate so stay tuned. (y'all know me) I made a trailer for Desolate which is on the side.

I'm also thinking of starting up Misfits and Beyond the Black Lines but I'll probably only update those when I'm in the mood to update them (like they won't be regularly updated).

Changing Mr. Styles is nearly finished but I've completely forgotten the plot and the direction I wanted the story to go in so I'm awkwardly rereading my own fetus writing (while also editing) so it make take a while before it's updated. Sorry to the loves who really want that one to be updated; it's just been so long.

The playlist I'm making for Blind is almost done but I feel like there might be more songs y'all can think of since the last time I asked you so if you could kindly add some here that'd be sweet.

Back to Blind 2... I'm going to publish the book most likely within the week so keep an eye out so you can add it to your libraries.

I'm actually so excited for this sequel because so many changes have happened since their graduation day. There's even going to be some new romances and new fights and also some older characters will return and old romances as well.

That's all for now. I'll post another note like this once everything is settled. Until then, know I love you with all my heart :)

- Abigail