XXVII. I Want Ten

A/N: It's not friday, but I'm updating anyways. Vote right now to celebrate becaue Blind reached 20k reads! I love you all, thank you for voting/reading/commenting xoxo

~ Harry ~

"Not to be mistaken with the endangered cockatoo, but Niall the chances of you getting Alice Nelson to go with you to the winter formal is just as rare." Louis' comment had him and myself in near tears from laughing while Niall on the other hand looked very much less amused.

"Very funny Louis, but I'm still going to ask her." he shrugged as Louis rolled his eyes. "Enjoy your steaming hot plate of senior honey bunny mess." he chuckled a Niall shrugged yet again.

It was Saturday night and thundering out, giving us no choice but to stay in our dorms. If you were caught out of the building, you would earn yourself an hour of detention and quite frankly I don't need another one of those. An extra hour wasted in school meant less time spent with Ariana.

Thankfully we were allowed to leave our rooms, just as long as we didn't cause too much noise or pissed off the DA. Liam and Zayn were hanging out with some of the other boys in the frat tonight, and Niall opted to stay with Louis and I.

Us three, we were in the top five. Technically Niall should have been paced under Jace, but Jace was still a year below us which left him in charge of the junior division. Sometimes it was nerve racking knowing my head pretty much had a price on it. Aside form being well known at this school, I was also well hated.

I don't mind the hate. All the frats in the district have had this feud for almost centuries now. Well more like a hundred or so years, but there's no difference. The punks over at Bradford were one of our few allies, given the fact that Zayn was from there.

Another is Sheffield. Besides being our only worthy opponent in football, they were also an ally of ours. 

Then there is our number one rival; Bristol, accompanied by Glasgow and Liverpool. Bristol were some of the most pretentious, insufferable, malignant ass holes in the district. Not one frat wanted to ally with them until Bristol's leader, Ryder Daniels was jailed twice for assault against a federal officer after he was caught with an underage girl along with three pounds of marijuana.

It was an interesting back story without a doubt which I believed was the epitome of desperation. Prescott was the number one frat in the district, and every soul knew every member's back story to the very last detail. Louis has done worst with just three tennis balls, a golf club and some lube.

I was responsible for the success of the frat, along with those who were at my position before me. No one knows where they are now, probably because they never attempted to leave a legacy behind. I on the other hand, will.

"How about you Harold, who are you planning to take to the winter formal?" Louis tossed me his pillow, which I caught before it could hit me any where else. "I was thinking of asking Ariana to go with me." I said.

"Yeah good idea, it'll benefit your bet with Jace." Niall pointed out as I cleared my throat and sent him  smile. "Y-Yeah man, see I know what I'm doing." I replied. Just as I spoke, Louis' phone began to ring.  "Of course, you're the king or whatever for a reason." Louis' words were slurred as he rolled off his bed.

He grabbed his phone of his nightstand and answered it. "Hello love." he smiled, almost instantly as he sat back down. I looked over at Niall and smirked. "Megan." we whispered to each other while Louis continued to talk to who we assumed was Megan.

"So mate, you really taking Ariana to the winter formal?" Niall asked as I nodded. "Yeah, if she says yes." She's your girlfriend Harry, of course she's going to say yes you git. "She probably will because no one can say no to me."