XIV. Plan B.

• Dedicated to Harry's glittery butt plug :3

~ Harry ~

After knocking once or twice, I stepped back in silence as I waited for the door to open. My eyes widened as the door opened. “What the fuck are you doing here?” I glared as my eyes met Marcel who was quick to shut the door.

But my hands kept it open and I continued to stare over my brother who bit his lip. “I asked you a question. I suggest you answer it.” I muttered as I gave the door a shove causing it to open completely, revealing Marcel and Ariana who came walking up to him with her bag. “Who’s at the door?” she asked Marcel as she took his hand.

“I was going to offer to walk you to class, but it seems like you’ve already gotten someone else to.” I spoke up as I shifted from foot to foot. “Oh Harry, yeah sorry Marcel and I are going to walk to class together.” She said with a small smile as I nodded. “Yeah whatever, I’m leaving.” I said as I turned to leave.

“Wait!” I sighed and looked back at Ariana who ran up to me. “Here’s my number.” She said as she handed me a small sheet of paper. I looked at the digits thoughtfully. “In case you have any questions about our project and stuff, you can text me or call.” She said as I sighed. “Right.”

“I’ll see you later.” She smiled before walking back to Marcel who seemed to have been glaring at me as well, but as soon as Ariana turned to him his eyes softened almost instantly. “Don’t give me that look.” I whispered to him as the two walked by me. “Get used to it.” He muttered as I looked at him baffled. 

Something was off about Marcel and it wasn’t because he was holding her hand tighter this time but because he had the nerve to speak back to me. “That little dick-“ “Hazza!” I groaned and turned to Louis who stopped running, almost breathless as he used my body as leverage while he regained his breath. “What?” I muttered as he took a large intake of breath.

“Have you heard?” He asked through his sharp breaths. “Heard what?” I asked him, feeling impatient while my best friend looked like he was currently having an aneurism. “Tim from third period might have knocked up April from first period.” He said as I chuckled. “I thought someone died by how long it took you to tell me this. Why are you so breathless anyways?” 

“Oh because I’m hiding from Mia.” He looked at me offended as I sighed. “What did you do now?” I sked him as he shook his head. “It doesn’t matter; she’s going to kill me. Dude you have to cover me, I’m skipping second period.” He said as I sighed. “Yeah whatever man.”

“Thanks mate- oh shit here she comes.” He gasped as he pushed me aside and dove straight for the bushes behind me. I glanced over at Mia who came storming up to me. “Styles.” She spat. “Mia.” I grinned. “Are you looking for someone?” I asked her cheekily as she rolled her eyes. “Yes, I’m looking for that arse of a best friend of yours; Louis. You see him?”

“Yeah he’s in those bushes over there.”  Said as I pointed at the bushes where Louis was hidden. I could see his jaw drop as he stood up and began to run,; Mia closely tailing behind him. “Fuck you Styles!” I could hear Louis yell as I chuckled. “You too mate!” I yelled back, waving at Louis who suddenly got talked by Mia.

Poor guy.

“You’re a horrible best friend, you know that?” I looked over at Liam who approached me. I gave him a short nod as I chuckled. “Serves him right after what he did last night.”

“What did he do?” Liam asked as I shook my head. “You don’t want to know the full details but if you’re that curious you must know that I had to sleep in the hall last night.” I said as Liam cringed. “Okay, got it.”

“Are you fucking kidding me?” The hell- “When were you going to tell me that you were seeing Roxanne Hills?” Zayn yelled as he gripped my shirt with his fists. “Um, I’m not? I don’t even know who Roxanne Hills is?” I replied a bit confused as to why Zayn seemed so pissed.