LXXII. Baby, I'm Yours (Till The Poets Run Out Of Rhymes)

Part Two.

~ Ariana ~

               I pressed my lips together as a sudden shout filled my ears. "You fucker!" The man yelled, so viciously I could hear the hatred dripping from every syllable.

               And even more so I knew who the man was, and it was terrifying to listen to his voice be so deep and unnerving; eminent to the owner.

               "What the fuck do you-" A counter argument that was held short as Alaska let out a grunt of pain, "Still gets me every time."

               "Someone stop him!" A frail voice cried, along with a few other voices who screamed similar things. "He's going to kill him!"

               Kill? Could he ever be possible of murder, someone so sweet and frangible? I could not bear to listen to the video any further. This is not Marcel.

               It sent chills and unwanted feelings in my chest as my heart beat compellingly with every yell, every cry, every cheer. How could someone find joy in someone else's pain?

               "Marcel, let him go!"

               "Oh shit Styles' going to fucking kill him!"

               "Jace hit him back!"

               "He's going to kill him holy shit!"

               "Fucking pussy, Styles' running away!"

               "Fucking gay mother fucker!"

               "Go Jace, fucking get him!"

               "Turn it off." I ordered, shifting away as I turned my head.

               "But it was just getting to the good-"

               "I said turn it off." I ordered more sternly this time, and received silence in return.

               "Okay," Alaska trailed off as the sounds of the fight came to a halt. "Calm down."

               "Delete it." I added, and heard Alaska sigh in disappointment. "Do I have to?"

               "Yes. Delete the footage and delete it from any social media you've already posted it on because I know you Alaska." I told her as she groaned. "It's not even about you, why should I? Come on Ari, it's social gold!"

-:-:-:-

               "Look at her Jen!"

               I ducked my head down to my knees as I curled into a fetus position, holding my knees close as I screamed. "Please, stop!"

               The water sloshed around me as the giggles of the small group of girls echoed around me in the center of the girl's change room.

               "Are you filming it Sian?"

               "Oh my God look at her!"

                Amidst the floor of the girl's shower block I felt myself being repeatedly pushed down each time I tried to get up.

               "Jen film too!"

               "Fucking whore!"