XLVI. Habeo Parva Verpa

A/N: Please vote :) Probably my longest 'Blind' chapter yet, always a pleasure to write for my lovely readers. Hope you enjoy the chapter, love you lots!

~ Harry ~

            I stepped outside of my flat, cautious to close the door as my body slipped through as to not let Jace know that I had Louis, and most importantly Ariana behind this door. He had his arms crossed as he watched me, eyes narrowing like a hawk as he cleared his throat.

            "I came to see you about that little stunt your bitch pulled yesterday." He said as I laughed lowly. He shifted closer to me. "You think it's funny, don't you? That car is a fucking Ferrari; she cracked the rear view window. She's going to pay for the damage."

            "No she won't, because it was my idea. Lighten up Matthews, you're completely loaded and I'm sure you can pay for it." I rolled my eyes. "You could have called the cops, but you came to me instead. Surely there's something else you wanted to discuss." I raised an eyebrow at him as he leveled with me.

            A sign of defeat; Jace sighed and briefly looked down both halls before looking back at me. "Can we discuss this in your flat?" he asked. My eyes widened.

            "We can't go in there."

            "Why not?"

            I gulped. "I'm renovating."

            "She's in there, isn't she?" he saw right through me as a smirk reappeared on his face. My absence of a comeback was enough proof, and he chuckled lowly. "So are you fucking her now?"

            "Never in your wildest dreams, Matthews." I scoffed. "You know I don't fuck prissy shits like her." I muttered. "She's got nowhere else to go so I let her stay with me, you know, maybe to up my chances on winning this bet." I told him smartly.

            "The day she says I love you will be the end of you Matthews." I said, smirking as he rolled his eyes. "Whatever, so can I come in? I promise I'll play nice with your slut."

            "One word and I'll slit your throat." I warned him as I opened the door reluctantly. As he passed me, I felt chills run down my spine. It felt like I had willingly let in a murderer into my flat; then again it is Jace, the boy who got arrested for assault once.

            "Look who's here." I piped up as Jace and I entered the living room where Louis and Ariana were talking. "Matthews." Louis spoke, standing up to greet Jace with an infamous bro-hug of some sort. I guess they've solved their differences, or Louis is just that good of an actor.

            I could see Ariana tense in her seat as she kept her head lowered, as if she was trying to ignore him. "Tomlinson, good to see you." Jace said as Louis scowled. "You too, I guess."

            "And who do we have here? Ariana Grande?" Jace taunted as he approached Ariana. "H-Hi Ja-Jace." her voice wavered, still not facing him as he chuckled. "Oh come on, is that any way to greet a friend?" his hand round its way to her face as he lifted her head up to look at him.

            "Jace." I warned him.

            "Chill bro, I just wanted to see her smile." he said. "After all, who knows when you'll be able to see it again after- oh my I've went completely off topic. Harry and I were just about to discuss things."

            He removed his hands and walked back to me. "Shall we Styles?"

            "Let's." I muttered as I lead him to my room. I glanced over at Louis and gave him a make sure she doesn't hear us look and he nodded, taking Ariana's hand and leaded her into the kitchen.