LIV. Love Casualty

A/N: To avoid confusion anything between -:-:-:- is a flash back. Please vote, and enjoy :) x

-

~ Ariana ~

            I was amazed by the generosity Anne gave along with her gift.  I'd come to recognize compassion when it was given, a trait I thank my mother for, and I knew my mum and Anne would sit for tea like old friends despite never having met.

            Not only did she sit privately with Harry and I to give us her blessing, but she allowed Harry and I to use the bungalow during the next set of holidays to come within the year.

-:-:-:-

            Robin and I have been planning on renting it out in the near future but we decided it'd be perfect for intimate holidays for the time being. I remember her saying.

            You both are young and in love, so as long as no funny business makes its way under my roof, you both may use the bungalow- with our permission- as a little get away.

  -:-:-:-          

                  Harry and I were beyond grateful.

             Gemma had grown out of her hostility towards me and had happily given me a set of perfumes from Victoria's Secret and a gift card for the same store.

            I thanked her with a long hug then proceeded to give her my gift. She thanked me as well and moved on to Harry. She'd given him a card with no gift, much to his disappointment.

            She told him to read it, but not out loud as it was private. He tucked it away and gave her his gift; a silver necklace with a diamond pendant.

            I recall the trouble we went through to get it.

-:-:-:-

            "Harry maybe we can try another store." I trailed off, my tiny yet tough frame wedged between him and an impatient customer.

            "No, I saw it first therefore I will be purchasing it." Harry insisted as the man next to me grunted. "Excuse me sir but I had it in my possession first."

            Both were persistent in buying this one necklace; I began to think maybe it wasn't such a good idea to stand between them.

            "I'm getting it whether you like it or not."

            "I beg to differ. I'm buying this for my fiancé so you must understand why I deserve it more than you do." The man remarked.

            "Well I'm getting it for my sister and my sister is going to love it. Hand it over." Harry was starting to raise his voice; never a good sign.

            "No." The man grunted.

            "I'm giving you three seconds."

            "What are you going to do, hit me? You don't intimidate me. You're a child; immature and delusional. I doubt you even have the money to pay for this." The man's words dripped with sarcasm, sounding unnecessarily cocky as Harry growled.

            "Honey, step behind me for a second. I'm just going to bash his head in." I felt Harry's arm push me aside, or behind him- by this point it didn't matter because the man yelled as Harry took the swing.