LXXV. Call It Your Day Number One (In The Rest of Forever)

A/N: smut warning, hey there. I don't even know what to write here anymore besides vote and enjoy lmao. I nearly cried writing this. It's 3 am and I'm a mess. love you always x

-

~ Harry ~

"This is a reminder to all first semester Sociology students, your final projects are due at exactly eight am sharp on Monday morning. Projects should be dropped by the Sociology building no later than ten am, otherwise the project will be given an automatic zero."

As the bell rang for dismissal, I quickly gathered my things and pushed them into my bag.

"One last reminder class, your portfolios are to be brought in during Monday's class." Mr. Bemrose gave us one final smile as he turned to erase the whiteboard behind him. The class gave their nods and moans about the assignment as they stood up to leave.

I approached Mr. Bemrose from behind, holding my bag and camera in hand. "Sir, do you have a minute?" I asked him as he turned slowly. "For you Mr. Styles, I have five."

"For Monday's assignment, I was wondering if I could keep it after you grade it." I said as his eyebrows raised and a smile played his lips, "I was actually considering asking you if you'd donate your work to the local gallery. I'm on the board of commission and I quite admire your work Mr. Styles. Your last assignment impressed me; beyond my expectations."

My eyes momentarily widened as I gaped at his compliment. "Oh uh, thank you sir."

"I hope you reconsider. It's great experience for young photographers who want to make a job out of it; put it on their resume and all." He gave me a short smile. "But if you wish to keep your portfolio then by all means do so."

"I mean, I can donate some other stuff I guess." I shrugged.

"Brilliant! Anything will do, landscapes, life, the lot." He nodded with a grin. "You're quite talented Mr. Styles, I really am proud of you."

"Thank you sir." I mumbled, bowing my head timidly at the bashful comments.

"Have your material sent to the Art department and I'll take it from there." He said as I nodded. "Okay sir, thank you again." I thanked him once more before turning on my heel to leave.

As I left the room, I spotted Ariana waiting by the door. Her back was towards me and from the looks of it she's been waiting for a while now. I approached her and hugged her from behind. "Hey gorgeous." I smiled into her hair as she giggled.

"Hey you, what took you so long? Alaska ended up ditching me for Louis." She pouted as she turned herself around and trailed her hands up my arms to wrap around my neck.

"Sorry, I just spoke to Mr. Bemrose." I told her as she nodded understandingly. "Oh, what about? You didn't get in trouble again did you?"

"No I didn't, surprisingly. I was talking to him about my portfolio assignment thing that's due Monday and he asked me the craziest thing."

"What was it?"

"He asked if I wanted to donate some of my photos to the local gallery." I sighed as she gasped. "What, no way!" She leaped forward and hugged me tightly as she squealed. "That's great news! I'm so proud of you! Are you going to do it?"

"Yeah I think I am, it's crazy. A shit ton of people are going to see my photos Ariana." I pursed my lips in thought. "I could become a porn photographer or something."

I looked down and chuckled at her unamused face. "Only joking."

"You better be." She murmured as she buried her head in my chest. "Speaking of assignments, we should finish our Sociology one. You know, the one we completely forgot about for the last seven or so months."