VI. Marked Territory

~ Harry ~

I hissed lowly as I pulled out carefully, biting my lip as my eyes trail across her swollen lips and towards her idle eyes. “That was amazing babe hmm as always.” I purred, leaning down to nibble at the nape of her neck as she moaned.

“Stay the night?” She whispered, breaths still heavy from what we’d just finished, and I shook my head, leaning down to kiss her again. “Babe you know I don’t do that.” I murmured against her skin, feeling her tense below me before I felt my body being pushed away with a heavy grunt.

“Babe-“ “You should go.” She cut me off, shivering as she sat up and pulled her sheets closer to her body. “And don’t call me babe. My name’s Marie.” she glared at me, as I smirked. “Well Marie maybe we can do this again sometime.”

I stepped back as her door slammed shut, a smile still lingering on my lips as I turned and proceeded to walk away. I left my number by her nightstand before I left; she is sure to call me in the morning. They all do.

As always I snuck back into my dorm room, being careful to not wake up Louis who was snoring quite loudly into his cuddled pillow. It was interesting to find him like this every time I come back considering a few years back he spent most nights out only to return early in the mornings.

We were both quite the party animals, but since recently Louis has toned it down a lot and I have no idea why. I slipped under my covers and checked the time, sighing restlessly as I struggled to fall asleep. I had only two hours left of sleep and I planned to use it well to my advantage.

But my mind was running a mile a minute, different thoughts and perceptions filling my mind as I mentally planned out my approach towards Ariana in the morning. Yesterday afternoon I happened to come across some minor details she had forgotten to mention during our little get-to-know-your-partner session.

I managed to find out that she was no ordinary girl, at least back where she was from. She had top honors in all her classes- took AP everything; she was practically a genius, for a blind girl. She is or rather was a member of her school’s scholastic decathlon team until she moved here. She majored in English and social sciences at her old university as well.

She got into her University with a full ride and to be honest her transcript was pretty impressive. She did a lot of volunteer work and had a lot of experience in the field- judging by her resume.

So I’m dealing with a nerd; fucking great. I grunted as I pulled my covers over my shoulders, turning to lie on my side as I faced the wall in thought. She’s not even that pretty, I thought to myself. I’m going to look like an idiot if I keep being seen around her.

Soon enough I shut my eyes and fell asleep, my last remaining thought being the notorious girl who’d managed to seep her way into my thoughts and dreams when I least expected it.

~*~

“Where the hell is she?” I muttered to myself as I paced around our desks in frustration. I had woken up early this morning and decided to come to school early, knowing she was most likely going to be there with Marcel. If there was one thing I knew about Marcel is that he is never late; he always comes to class thirty minutes early.