XXXI. Light the Fuse

A/N: Vote now. Filler chapter, but you and I both know how my filler chapters are. enjoy :)

~ Harry ~

Despite the sobriety of the situation and the streams of tears Louis was fighting back, I had to be the douche bag to laugh at his current situation.

"What the hell did Jace do now?" I looked down at Louis who was obviously in immense pain but found enough strength to hit me hard in the stomach.

"Fuck you H." he muttered in pain as I smirked. "What goes around, comes around." I said as I rolled his eyes.

He knew I was enjoying this.

He's been getting on my nerves about the whole Ariana thing and just seeing him practically cry like a little bitch in front of me and her made me feel a whole lot better about myself.

I felt like the bigger man in this situation. I knew Louis must have done something to piss Jace off enough to practically attempt murder in broad daylight.

Nurse Jackie was still tending to his once dislocated arm, pressing a bag of ice on his shoulder to help with the swelling.

The people who had carried Louis in were standing off to the side, and knowing Louis wouldn't fess up about what really happened in order to protect his dignity, I approached them instead.

There were four lads, and I only recognized one of them as a member of the frat. I gave him a look as if to question what happened and he only shrugged. 

"What the hell happened?" I asked the four.

"Lou got in a fight with Jace over some chick." the guy to my left said.

"Do you know who the girl is?" I asked.

"Yeah Megan." Frat guy said as I nodded understandingly.

I looked over at Louis who had his eyes shut while tiny whimpers came from him as Nurse Jackie combed her fingers through his messy hair.

"Thanks. You guys can leave." I nodded at the frat guy and at guy number one, the both of them nodding before leaving the room. 

I looked over at the two other guys who kept their eyes on the floor rather than on me. I cleared my throat and eventually they looked up.

"Any details I need to know?" I asked them.

I hadn't noticed how deep my voice had gotten until I spoke. All jokes aside, I needed to know why Jace and Louis would fight over Megan.

I was only half-ass sure Louis and her were a thing, given the fact she'd been the only girl he's been with for the past two weeks and that's a first for the Tommo.

"N-Nothing like bad or like y-yeah but-" wonderful, a stutter bug. "Jace was with Megan and Louis saw and just got angry." his friend finished for him, much more forward and less shy as the other kid.

"Okay, you both can leave too." I said as they both turned to leave.

I walked back over to Louis and Nurse Jackie and crossed my arms. Louis has gotten into worse fights over nonsense situations like a teacher pissing him off, or some kid knocking over his tray during lunch.

Not once has he ever gotten into a ight over a girl.

The extensive wounds he'd received from Jace didn't even compare to the wounds he'd get in other fights. But it seemed like these wounds hurt the most.

"I'll have to call your mother about this. Harry please hold this while I make the call." Nurse Jackie instructed as I obliged.

I walked over to where Nurse Jackie was once sat, and replaced her seat with my ass. I held onto the ice pack, causing Louis to groan from the cold contact.