LII. The Making of The Love

A/N: Wow mature content ahead. Vote as always, hope you like it :) x

-

~ Harry ~

            I stood next to Gemma who shared the same expression as I did, watching Marcel hug Ariana tightly before letting go only to hug her once more before returning to our mum's side.

            Mum gave him a scolding for ruining her surprise, but really you could see she was more than excited to have all her children home for Christmas.

            She proceeded to explain how she managed to convince the headmistress of his school to allow him to come home just for Christmas holiday's; three days to be exact. She phoned through the board and every single official she could to persuade them to let him go.

            Robin sent me a look, one that said she's going to go on forever, you better stop her now if you want to eat dinner and I chuckled.

            Robin, Gem and I had sat back down while mum and Marcel stood in front of us.

            As Marcel went on to explain how his program was moving along, I glanced over at Ariana who remained in her spot. She was standing and looked uncomfortable so I tugged at the sleeve of her sweater and suggested she sat down.

            "Sorry." she whispered, sitting down next to me as she crossed her legs. Her hand laid limp on my knee, while she leaned her head against my shoulder.

            "Are you okay?" I asked her, sneaking a glance at Marcel who looked back at mum just at the last second. My eyes narrowed.

            "Yes." Ariana hummed against neck then kissed where her words had been. "I'm just surprised he's here."

            "Me too." I admitted.

            "I didn't get him a gift." she sighed.

            "I'm sure you just being here is good enough for him." I muttered, looking over at Marcel in annoyance. "You know that hug he gave you looked way too friendly to me."

            "A hug that is too friendly is being lifted and twirled around like a Nicholas Sparks romance. That hug my love was just a hug." she sighed.

            "He's not over you." I shook my head. "You know that right?"

            "Do you really want to talk about this now?"

            "Yes I do." I looked between Ariana and Marcel and grunted.

            "What fun, let's move along to dinner? Anne I'm sure the children are all peckish by now." Robin spoke up, silencing Ariana and I's whispers.

            "Oh yes of course." mum laughed half heartedly as she started to motion us all to the dining room.

            "Ariana can I speak to you for a moment?" Marcel asked, his hand reaching for hers that wasn't holding mine.

            "Uh, sure." she said, letting go of me to follow after Marcel who started to lead her off to the back of the house.

            I was skeptical about letting her go with him, alone especially but I knew if I didn't let her go then Marcel would come pestering without an end until she does. Plus this would really score me some points on the good boyfriend front under the trust category.