LXXVI. Blind.

A/N: Shit. It's been a wonderful experience writing this book and entertaining you all with the lives of the boys and Ariana. I can't believe it's all coming to an end right now. I hope you like this chapter. Please vote :) There will be an epilogue and discussion of a sequel in the next chapter so that's something to look forward to. That's it for now, much love to everyone! This is the longest one yet ;)

Oh yeah and smut ahead like now .x

-

~ Harry ~-

               I  dipped my tongue along her lips which granted me access as I fumbled to unbutton my shirt. She giggled at my struggle and ran her delicate fingers through my hair as she deepened the kiss.

               "You're in a rush." She teased as she brushed the unbuttoned fabric off my shoulders.

               "And You're wearing too much clothes." I whispered as I began to pull her shirt over her head.

               "Your family is going to be here any minute." Ariana giggled. "Then we better make it fast." I smirked as I lifted her by her thighs and directed us both to my bed which was left unmade from last night.

               I hovered over her body as I removed my trousers, along with my boxers. Ariana made the move to do the same with herself, slipping her yoga pants off her smooth legs along with her bright red panties.

               After slipping on a condom I leaned over her, careful not to crush her as I pumped myself in my hand. "Baby love?" I asked, teasing her entrance with my tip causing both of us to moan. "Yes baby?" She breathed, resting the palm of her hands on my chest.

               "Are you ready?" I asked, prodding my tip into her just barely.

               "Yes." She moaned out as her hands moved down to my sides, pulling me close to her. I hissed as I pushed all the way in. "Shit, always so tight for me." I moaned, grinning in pleasure as I bit my lip. "You like this baby?"

               "Yes! Oh God Harry!" She moaned, back arching as I started to thrust, slow, deep, and hard. "Hmm, moan for me baby. Louder." I hissed, digging my fingers into her hips as I relished over the warmth and wetness surrounding me.

               "Fuck Harry! There, right there!" She screamed as I hit a particular spot. "Faster Harry!" She moaned and I smirked as I increased my pace. "Oh fuck, fuck me God fuck, Harry!"

               I could feel her start to clench between her moaning and whining, and I let out a throaty moan as I felt myself grow closer. I reached down and brought a thumb to her cloth, furthering her pleasure.

                I watched in awe as her back arched so high her chest collided with my own, her fingers scratching along my back that was sure leave marks behind.

               "Harry!" She screamed my name, coming undone around me as she rutted her hips upwards towards mine a few times to ride out her high.

               Her body's plead for more pleasure had me coming soon afterwards as I hissed into her neck, thrusting into her a few more times as I rode out my own high.

               With our harboured breathing, I buried my face in her chest as I let out a throaty laugh. "God I love you so much."

               "I-I love you to." She laughed as well as she wrapped her tender arms around my wrecked body. "Holy shit." I muttered, glancing down at where we were still connected. "What?" She asked curiously.