L. I Like My Choices

A/N: VOTE :) I love you all the point I was going to update later tonight but ultimately decided to just update at 2 am. Gif totally describes how I felt writing the following chapter. Enjoy. x

-

~ Ariana ~

            Sitting up in bed, I itched the length of my arm vigorously as I attempted to recall last night's events. I had a splitting migraine, not to mention an odd pain in my lower back that reached the nape of my hair.

            As I felt the warm expanse of Harry's arm across my lap I sighed quietly, carefully moving it back to his side so I could move. My hand felt something cold, it wrinkled and sounded like crumpling paper and I was reminded of what Harry and I were up to last night.

            Gift wrapping.

            With Christmas just around the corner as cliché as that sounded, Harry and I were up late the other night wrapping the last of our gifts.

            With five days having passed since my run in with Harley and Hunter at the shops, that made five days since Harry and I had any arguments whatsoever. The majority of those days were spent shopping for gifts for our friends and family, and what Harry liked to call "Special Harry and Ariana alone time."

            "Baby, wake up." I leaned in close to Harry's body and tickled his underarm, my fingers then dancing across his bare chest. "We need to get going." I said.

            The plan was to leave for his hometown early today so we could get there just in time for breakfast then spend the rest of the day just chilling in his neighborhood. There were still a list of locations Harry wanted to show me, and people he wanted to introduce me to.

            I'm a fairly friendly person, but initiating social conversations were never really my thing. I was more reserved, and opted to just answer any questions people happened to throw at me. But I knew for Harry's family, I'd have to be more open than usual.

            "No, ten more minutes." Harry hummed, his breath brushing against my thighs as his arm returned around me.

            "We're going to Cheshire today, come on Styles." I said, shaking him again.

            Harry continued to snore soundlessly, his breaths still hot against my skin until he laid a gentle kiss on my leg. "Right." He muttered, the bed moving as he got up.

            "Good morning to you too." I mused, pushing his chest lightly knowing Harry was still a bit dysfunctional when just woken up. "Love you more." His voice deep and husky as he licked the lip of my nose before kissing it.

            I giggled at his actions and pulled him in for a kiss. "You're a hot mess." I said, pecking his lips once more, raving over the softness of them. "What time is it?" I asked him, kissing him again.

            Harry sighed and leaned away. "It's five in the fucking god damn morning." he moved in again, taking my hands in his. "Who's idea was this again?"

            "Yours." I chuckled.

            "Oh, okay then. I'm going to go shower." Harry said as he pulled away. "You go do that." I laughed, listening to him climb off the bed and heavily walk to the washroom.

            "Want to join me?" Harry asked. "It'd be way faster and we'd be able to leave earlier and beat the morning commute."

            "I don't know." I trailed off, knowing how cheeky Harry can get when awake, what more when he's half asleep.