Chapter one: Caleb's tale of brave that he's not here to hear.

Today is the day that Caleb goes and save the city. I keep trying to convince him to let me do it, but he won't let me.

"Caleb, it's more easier for me to to do it." I said.

"But if you die, Four would kill me, well, he might. And I mean I'm going to die anyways, but I don't want you dying. Your my only family left. You'll have Four. You may not get over it at first, but you will." He said.

I have tears in my eyes. I know I may not always get along with him, but he is still my brother.

"Okay, I understand, but do try to stay alive." I said.

"I will try, but I can't keep promises." He said.

"Yeah, I figured that out on my own." I said.

***
I sit in front of a window and pull my knees up to my chest. I look outside and it's slightly snowing. Hopefully Four and the others will be back soon. Hopefully Caleb will be able to save the city.

I get up and walk around a little. Hopefully he'll survive.

***

I run to where they now have Caleb. They will not tell me what condition he is in. At least he saved the city. Hopefully Tobias and the others will be back soon.

I give up trying to get them to tell me. I just sit there and wait.

***
I get woken up by people talking and yelling.

I get up and follow the voices. The voices come from the end of the hall. It's everyone that went to the city.

"Tris." Tobias calls out.

He starts towards me and I start toward him. We met up and he put his arms around me.

"I'm glad you're safe." He said.

"Yeah, I just wish they would give me info on Caleb." I said.

"Hopefully they will soon." He said.

***
It's been Five hours and they finally call me over. I walk and enter the room. A guy in a white lab coat brings me into the room.

"He's alive, but barely. We are going to see if he gets better over night." The guy said.

"And if he doesn't?" I asked

"Then we will un plug him." He said.

Come on Caleb get better.
******************************
Note: sorry if some of the information is off. I tried to look up some stuff in the book, but I cried when I opened it. That book broke my heart.

Vote, comment, follow and peace out little ducklings