Chapter seventeen: beginning of the training

Around dinner time, me and Tobias headed down to the dinning hall. No one was at the table, so we grabbed food and sat down. There wasn't a lot of people in here tonight. Either half the compound is getting drunk, having a party, or they are all doing something else.

"It's almost like a ghost town in here." Tobias said.

"It is. Like everyone is off doing something else." I said.

"Probably. I'd hate to see what everyone is doing right now." He said.

"They are probably all drunk." I said trying not to laugh.

"Probably, but that's their hangover, not mine." He said.

"What are we going to do for the rest of the night?" I ask.

"Sleep." He said.

"Sounds like a great idea." I say.

We then head back to the room. I go into the bedroom and get into bed. I then fall asleep.

★★★
I wake up in the morning and rush to the bathroom. I then throw up. Gosh, I'm sick of this sickness. That makes sense.

"Are you okay?" Tobias asks.

"No, I just threw up." I said.

"You know what I mean." He says.

"I do, and you know I was just kidding." I said.

"Anyways, I just want to try out my idea from last night." He said.

"The training idea?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"You know that I'm pregnant, right?" I asked.

"Yes, I know, but you can train for like a few weeks. You can be a badass pregnant woman." He said.

"Fine, if it doesn't work, then you can't bug me for like two months." I said.

"Okay, lets go." He said.

★★★
After about four hours, we took a break for lunch. I was hungry. I did kind of good with training today, but not that good.

"We won't train after lunch, okay?" He said.

"Okay." I said.

"We can probably go back home to the room if you want after we are done eating." He said.

"That would be nice." I said.

★★★★★★★
Note: just a filler chapter. I'll do some brain storming later or something.

 I'll do some brain storming later or something

So I got a Allegiant ad while reading a fanfic. I started to freak out.

Vote, comment, follow