Forty-Seven: Weird looks

The next day I try to get out of bed, but I can't. Tobias came into the room and asked why I'm still in bed.

"I can't get up." I said.

"Do you need help?" He asked.

"Yes, I would love the help." I said.

He grabbed my hands and pulled me up. That was actually fun, maybe I should fall back on purpose. He probably won't help me again if I do that. I get off the bed and get changed into fresh clothes.

After I get changed, me and Tobias head to the dinning hall. As we pass people, they give me werid looks. I'm so ready to ask them what their problem is. We then arrive at the dining hall. I sit at the table with everyone else. Everyone gives me a weird look.

" what?" I asked.

They all just turn their heads the other way. The heck is up with them today. First the people in the hallway and now them. Why is everyone acting so weird today. All I did was wake up and walk down here. Apparently everyone has a problem with me. Well they can all go suck it.

I finish up my food and then throw it away. I then take a walk around the compound. My feet take me to the chasm. It's where me and Tobias shared our first kiss. I remember it like it was yesterday. But it was about almost a year ago. Time goes by fast when there's a war. I could have had a normal life if the war never happened. Now David dead my life can probably go back to normal. Well hopefully can go back to normal.

I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around and see Tobias. What does he want now. Maybe your friends told him something that he needs to tell me. but if they had something to say they  should  have said it to me instead of having him come deliver me a message.

" what do you want?" I asked.

" everyone was kind of bumming me out there, so I went to go find you. I kind of figured you'd be here anyways." He said

" why did you figure I'd be here?" I asked.

" because you always come here to think. come on Tris I know you by now. we've been together for almost about a year now." He said.

True,  we have been together for almost a year now.  everywhere I go he tends to find me. he doesn't feel like just another person to me, he is a part of me.

******
Note: yeah, I used my voice keyboard to write that, so sorry for the double spaces and if there is a mistake, tell me.

Vote, comment, follow