chapter Twenty-eight: Time to run again

Today me and Tobias had to run because the Bureau is after us, again. I packed a small bag and then we left to other side of the fence, hoping something better is on that side. I don't want the bureau to get me again. Last time wasn't so pleasant.

"How much longer are we going to be walking?" I asked.

"I don't know, until we find something." Tobias said.

"So far it is a vast land of grass." I said.

"We'll find something." he said.

"I hope so." I said.

++++

An hour later and we still haven't reached a place. I'm starting to see something in the distance. Maybe it is people, or a building with people. I start running. Tobias then starts to run after me. Once I get closer I realize that it is a giant building. I read the sign that says 'National Bank'. What is that.

"National Bank, should we trust it?" Tobias asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"Let's knock." he said.

He then knocked on the doors. A woman dressed in a black suit answered the door. She looked kind of mean. Like maybe she wants to eat our heads off.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"We are from the city miles away from here." I said.

"The city? Are you those people from the bureau?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"Then come in and I'll get you some thing to wear." She said.

We follow her into the building and she leads us down a hall to a room. She then said she would be right back. Me and Tobias set our small bags down. We looks kind of worried.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Are you sure we can trust her?" he asked.

"If she asked if we were the bureau and looked worried while asking us, then she's not a bad enemy." I said.

"But she could still be working for something else that is just as bad." he said.

"We never had to deal with that. Every person who was a bad guy was already a bad person, or they were really mean. Eric, he was already mean, and ugly. Max seemed sketchy. Jeanine seemed sketchy and evil." I said.

"what about David?" he asked.

"I did trust him, but then he lost that trust. What about Nita?" I asked.

"I did trust her, but then I didn't." he said.

"So, we should trust this person, unless they are another David." I said.

"Okay, we'll trust her." he said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Can they trust her? What are your thoughts? 

So, I remember last year around this time I went to go see Insurgent, and I was sick, so like I had to go pee three times during the movie. Once was before it started, during the truth serum, and when the movie ended. And now I'm going to go see Allegiant Tomorrow and I'm sick again, but this time it's just my throat. 

Vote, Comment, Follow!!