sixty-four: Home Sweet Ferris Wheel

We packed up our stuff and now we are heading to the train tracks. Tobias is holding an excited Thalia and I got the bag. Yeah, we're to fancy for a basket.

"I see the train coming." I said.

"Get ready to jump." Tobias said.

As the train got near, We started to run. Tobias jumped on first and I can hear Thalia screaming her lungs off. I jumped in next. I saw Thalia bury her face into Tobias's shirt.

"That was fun, wasn't it Thalia?" Tobias asked.

Thalia shook her head no. I laughed a little bit. I then took my seat next to Tobias.

"When you get older Thalia, you get to learn how to jump on trains your self." Tobias said.

"I don't want to." She said.

"Well, when you learn yourself, it's more fun." He said.

She still shook her head. I wonder how she is going to get off the train. Maybe Tobias shouldn't scare her that much. But I don't know how that will happen. He can make everything seem scary.

"We got to jump off soon." Tobias said.

I could here Thalia say a little no. The Ferris wheel came into view. It's time to jump. Tobias jumped out first with a screaming Thalia. I jumped out after them.

"See, that wasn't too bad." Tobias said to Thalia.

"It was horrible." She said.

I gave a little laugh. We then walked over to the Ferris Wheel. Its been so long. I haven't seen it ever since that night of capture the flag. Tobias set Thalia on the ground and she looked a little scared. I'm not sure if it's because we are somewhere she hasn't seen, or if it's because of Tobias jumping off that Train with her.

"Home sweet Ferris Wheel." Tobias said.

"We only were here once together." I said.

"Yeah, but it's still important. I would say let's climb it, but Thalia is a little trouble maker and can't climb Ferris wheels." Tobias said.

"I wouldn't be too sure on the climbing the Ferris wheel part." I said.

"Fine, she's too young to climb a very high object." Tobias said.

"When did you become Erudite?" I asked.

"I guess my mom's smartness is rubbing off on me." he said.

"Weirdo." I said.

"Anyways, let's have fun." he said.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Yep, I made Tobias a little too smart, oops. Never hurts to know some stuff. anyways, I'll try to update more, I'm not making any promises. Since this story is long, I have ran out of ideas. But I'll try to come up something.

Vote and Comment!!