Fifty-Three: A surprise

After an hour of being at Chris's apartment, I return to mine. I open the door and see Tobias and Zeke in the kitchen. Of course Zeke is here.

"Hi Tris." Zeke says.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Me and Four are talking about work." Zeke says.

I roll my eyes and go into the other room. Here I go to stare at walls again. Staring at the wall is so fun. It doesn't move though. I hear the door open, but I continue to look at the wall.

"Tris." Tobias says.

"what?' I asked.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Your hanging out with Zeke all the time. It feels like your doing something bad." I said.

"I'm not doing anything bad, I just can't tell you because it's a surprise." he said.

"You know I hate surprises." I said.

"Yeah, but this is a good surprise, you'll see tonight." he said

He knows I hate surprises, but I wonder what the surprise is. Is it a surprise break up? Well, that's not a good surprise, he said it's good. Is he letting me eat the whole Dauntless cake by myself while he watches. Oh my gosh, that would be the best surprise ever. But it's not a good surprise to him. 

+++Later that night+++

I get ready for this 'surprise'. He told me to dress comfy. Of course Chris had to come and help me pick out comfy clothes. Only Chris would come and help with something I can do on my own.

"Why do you need to help me?" I asked.

"Because it's probably a date thing, a surprise. Come on Tris." she said.

"Yeah, but your going to make me wear something un-comfortable." I said.

"No I won't. I'm just going to help it look good. Now, are these pants comfy?" she asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Okay, now pick out the shirt. I'll think of something 'comfy' for your hair." she said.

I pick out a comfy shirt that went with then pants. she made me get changed into them and then she did my hair. she only curled it and then put in into a pony tail with some strands hanging down.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem, that are what best friends are for." she said.

I then got going to my 'surprise'. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: HAHA, another cliffhanger sort of. You are all probably wondering what the 'surprise' is. Well, you shall find out soon enough my young Jedis.

Vote and Comment!!