Forty-Five: the bump grew

(2 months later)

I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I open my eyes and see that it is morning. Tobias is awake.

"Morning." I said.

"Good morning  beautiful." Tobias said.

"Any plans for today?" I asked as I rolled onto my back.

"Yeah, let's just stay in bed and sleep." He said.

"What of some one comes over. You know Chris comes over every week to see how much my bump has grown." I said.

"That is kind of creepy." He said.

"It sometimes is, and I asked her why every week and she said because she can't wait for every month. I don't even grow that much in a week. In a month yes, but a week no." I said.

"Well, the baby is developing a little faster then normal babies." He said.

"Yeah, that is what the doctor said." I said

"Let's see if your bump has grown in a week." He said.

Oh no, he's going to get the measuring tape that Chris left here. He comes back into the room with it. I lift up my shirt so he can measure my bump.

"Yep, it grew a few inches. Chris is going to be happy." He said.

"She's going to be excited." I said.

I then hear a knock on the door. Speaking of the devil. Tobias goes and gets the door. When he comes back I see Chris. She looks happy.

"So, I heard your bump grew a few inches." She said

"Yes, the bump grew. Why do you even care about how much my bump grows?" I asked.

"Because, I want you to have this baby already so that we can go clothes shopping since you don't want to find out the gender." She said.

"I don't want to. I hate doctors and surprises. But I'll deal with this surprise just so I don't have to deal with the doctors a lot." I said.

"First time you actually want a surprise." Tobias said.

"Oh shut up." I said.

****************
Note: so, the song in the YouTube video at the top of the chapter reminds me of Fourtris a little, like after Allegiant when she dies. So I recommend listening to it. Plus they are a good band

Vote, comment, follow!!!