Chapter Twenty: being safe

After that very awkward breakfast, I head back to the apartment. I feel someone trying to put a hand over my mouth, but I quickly react by kicking backwards, that seemed to get them off of me. I tried running away but the dude grabbed my leg which made me fall. I quickly got up and punched the dude in his face. I then kicked him in the side and left.

I got back to the apartment quickly and locked the door. I saw Tobias come walking out of the room. He looked concerned like he did this morning.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"I had to beat up some one who was trying to kidnap me." I said.

"Where are they? Do you know who it is?" He asked.

"They are passed out at the end of the hall and I have no clue who it is, but who ever it is just got their ass kicked." I said.

"Woah, watch your language there missy." He said.

"Hahaha, very funny." I said

***
For the rest of the day, Tobias made me stay inside. It was so boring in here. I feel like a little kid who is grounded. I guess I got grounded for beating up a guy, but he was trying to kidnap me.

"When can I go out side?" I asked.

"When we know it's safe." He said.

"Well my gut says it's safe, does that count?" I asked.

"No." He said.

"Then when are we going to know when it's safe?" I asked.

"When they call us and tell us that the man who attacked you is not looking for you." He said.

"That's going to take forever. We are Dauntless not Erudite." I said

"Yeah, but we got to be safe." He said.

***
Later that night when Tobias is asleep U sneak out of the apartment. I leave a note for him first. I decide to go talk to Chris about this.

I knock on her door and she answers.

"What brings you here Tris?" She asked

"I just wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Come on in." She said.

I walked on and sat on her couch. I almost fell into the couch. What the heck.

"Help, this couch is trying to eat me." I said.

"That's normal and that's why no one sits on that couch." She said.

I sat up and then explained earlier to her.

★★★★
Note: two chapters in one day!

★★★★Note: two chapters in one day!

Vote, comment, follow!!