chapter twelve: Invitations

Next morning, I get up and rush to the bathroom. Once I get there, I Let all my dinner out. After a minute of that I am finally done. I get out of the bathroom and go back to the bed. Luckily Tobias didn't wake up to me throwing up.

I tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I looked over at the clock to see what time it was. It was only seven. I decided that I couldn't sleep, so I got up and got ready for the day.

I heard footsteps and turned around. Tobias was walking to the bathroom. I heard the water turn on.

I walked over to the door and left to the dinning hall. I might as well get my food right now. I get food and then sit down at the lonely table. I just sit there and stare at my food. There is really nothing to do now because all of our friends won't talk to us.

I look up and see Chris, Matthew, and Zeke coming toward me. Great, I wonder what they want. They probably aren't coming towards me anyways.

"We want you to come to my apartment in an hour." Chris said.

"Why?" I asked.

"That is a surprise." She said.

Ugh, surprises, I don't want a surprise. Maybe I won't go to her apartment, it's kind of a shady message. I eat and then go back to see Tobias. I run into him on my way back.

"Ouch." I say rubbing my nose.

"Sorry, I was trying to move out of the way." He said.

"Well next time let's not bump into each other." I said.

"Anyways, did you need to talk to me about something?"he asked.

"Yeah, Chris said that I need to go to hr apartment in an hour. But I don't really trust the invitation she said to me." I said.

"What did she say?" He asked.

"She said that she wanted me to come to her  apartment in an hour. I asked why and she said it is a surprise." I said.

"That is kind of stechy." He said.

"That's why I don't want to go." I said.

"But we should go just to see what she wants." He said.

"What if she kidnaps us?" I asked.

"She won't." He said.

"I hope you are right." I said.

★★★★
Note: next chapter we shall see what Chris's surprise is.

★★★★Note: next chapter we shall see what Chris's surprise is

Vote, Comment, and Follow