Forty-Three: We're okay

I just killed David. I know that he was evil and everything but it still felt like when I shot Will. I dropped the gun and fainted.

***

I woke up and we where back in the car. I sat up and saw everyone. I even saw Tobias, but he had his eyes closed and he was wounded pretty badly. I was so ready to cry, but I held in the tears.

"We found him in their basement." Matthew said.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"Yes." Matthew said.

That was a relief. I know that Tobias will survive. He has to. He can't leave me.

"Are you Okay?" Chris asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Like what made you faint?" She asked.

"It's just that when I shot David, It reminded me of when I shot Will." I said.

"Well, except this time you killed a man who deserved to die." She said.

"Yeah, but it still made me freak out." I said.

"That's Okay. We're almost home." She said.

***
After an hour or two, we finally got back to the city. We got to Dauntless and Caleb and Matthew took Tobias to the infirmary. Me, Chris, Zeke and Shauna went to go put the extra weapons away and hey changed.

After I get changed, I run over to the Infirmary. I see Caleb and Matthew in the waiting room. I go up to them.

"How is he doing?" I asked.

"They had to give him some stitches. But they say that he is going to be fine and that he'll wake up soon." Matthew said.

"I sure hope he wakes up soon." I said.

"Don't worry, he will." Matthew said.

****
At dinner time, I mostly poke my food around. Everyone else seems to be a little worried about me. I'm just still worried about Tobias. He hasn't woken up yet. Hopefully he will soon.

"So, Tris, are you and Four going to stay here, or are you going to go back to Rockford?" Chris asked.

"We're probably going to stay here. I mean, all you guys are here and it was kind of lonely without you all." I said.

"That's what We were hoping. We don't want you to go back there." Chris said.

"I don't want to go back there." I said.

Just then Matthew came running into the dinning hall. He spotted us and ran over to us. He then came over and said something.

"He's*pant*awake" Matthew said.

I got up and ran to the  infirmary.

***********†**
Note: cliffhangerish sort of

Vote, comment, follow