Chapter Twenty-Seven: Shauna's Birthday

(A couple days later)

Today is the day of Shauna's birthday. Right now Me, Tobias, and Chris are working on decorating and Zeke and Shauna are shopping or something. We have the streamers and the lights all set up. 

"All we need to do is get the cake ready, the food ready, music ready." Chris said.

"That's still a lot. We also need to get the gifts." I said.

"Well, let's get started. " she said.

We all then hurried around the apartment getting everything ready. Once we were done, we called up Zeke to tell him he can bring Shauna back now. We all then hide behind the couch and turn off the light. We then wait for Shauna to come. 

For about ten minutes, I have Chris's knee poking my side and Tobias's breath breathing on me. Tobias's hand is also poking my other side. It it so comfortable. We then hear footsteps. Then door opens and the light turns on. We all jump up and yell surprise. 

"Omg, thank you all." Shauna said.

"We knew you would love it." Chris said.

"Well, let's get partying." Zeke said

++++

For the rest of the afternoon we celebrated with Shauna. I smashed cake on Tobias's face and he tried to get me back, but ended up caking Zeke. It was pretty funny. Once Shauna was tired, we all left. Right now I'm sitting on the couch doing nothing but staring at a wall. 

"Today was exciting." Tobias said.

"Yeah, but now it's over and I'm bored." I said.

"You're always bored." he said.

"That's because there is nothing to do except stare at walls." I said.

"You can get up and do something. Come on let's go to the training room. Don't think I forgot about our little training thing." he said.

"Fine, let's go." I said.

+++

We got down to the training room and Tobias set everything up. He then made me do everything. By the time we were done, my arms felt like they were going to fall off. We walked home, or at least tried to. I kind of fell because my legs hurt. Geez, training is so tiring. 

"I'll just carry you." Tobias said picking me up off the ground.

He scooped me up and then carried me home. Some times I'm spoiled. Tobias spoils me most of the time. I feel like one of those dogs that get carried in purses. 

+++++++++++++++++++

Note: I wish I was a dog in a purse. I would love to be carried around all day. 

Vote, Comment, Read