Fifty-one: Hopefully

Me and Chris talk for hours about stupid stuff. At one point Matthew came and joined our conversation. Right now Shauna came and joined the conversation.

"I still wish it was the good old days before the war." Chris said.

"I wish that too, but we just to get over the fact that there was a war and that nothing is going to be the same." I said.

"We may not have all our friends who dies, but we still go each other, and another new friend." Chris said putting her hand on Matthew's shoulder.

"Yeah." I said.

"The bureau is an evil place." Matthew said.

"It was. Even though I was only there for like a month, it seemed really evil there. It gave off an evil aroma." Chris said.

"It did." I said.

"Plus, they tried the erase the memory of the entire city, now that is just evil. Plus David tried to kill Tris's brother." Chris said.

"David was just a man who wanted revenge on my mother." I said.

"He was ugly. Okay, maybe he might have been handsome, but I still would think he was ugly when he was younger." Chris said.

"Of course he's ugly Chris, he's an old man." Shauna said.

"How do you know if he's ugly or not, you weren't there." Chris said.

"Because you just talked about how he's ugly. Plus, if he had a thing for Tris's mom, then he has to at least be the same age as her or older, and I'm assuming Tris's mom is old." Shauna said.

"Good point." I said.

"When did you become so Erudite?" Chris asked.

"Every has a little bit of each faction in them." Shauna said.

"So what your saying is everyone is Divergent in a way." Chris said.

"Yeah, pretty much. But Tris is the only Divergent person in here who has almost every faction in her." Shauna said.

"Yeah, It's not fun sometimes, being hunted down by people." I said.

"Well, hopefully those days are over." Chris said.

"Hopefully." I said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Another chapter. And again I didn't have much ideas, so I just made them talk about David and the bureau and Divergents. Lol, 

So, I like always make it rain in this fanfic, and I was thinking of making it rain again. But I didn't make it rain in this chapter because it is actually raining at my house. I love the rain, it brings joy to me."

Vote and Comment