Sixty-six: doctor time

It's been a week since we're last tried and I don't feel to good. I keep throwing up and I have to blow my nose every five seconds. It sucks really bad.

"Come on Tris, time to get up." Tobias said coming into the room.

"You get up." I said.

"I'm already up." He said.

"Then leave me alone." I said.

"You need to get up because you have a doctor appointment to see what's wrong with you." He said.

"Stomach bug and cold." I said.

"You mean the flu?" He asked.

"Yeah, that's what it's called." I said.

"Okay, get up now and get dressed." He said.

I groaned a little and then got up. I grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. I do not like doctors. They are such creeps. But Tobias is making me go to the doctor. I am compeletly fine. Just then I throw up into the toilet. Okay, maybe I'm not completely fine.

"Hurry up." Tobias said on the other side of the door.

"You hurry up." I said.

"I'm already dressed."he said.

Sometimes he can be really annoying. Sorry it takes me forever to get dressed. I have more clothes to put on then than him. Why does he not understand that concept? I put on my last piece of clothing and walked out of the bathroom.

"There happy?" I ask.

"Why are you so moody this morning?" He asked.

"It's called walking up someone. They get crabby." I said crossing my arms.

"Well, instead of fighting lets go to that doctors appointment." Tobias said.

"Where's Thalia?" I asked.

"I dropped her off at Christina's place." Tobias said

"Okay." I said.

We left and walked towards the doctors. I do not want to go to this appointment, I just want to stay home and sit on my butt. Maybe go do a shift at the parlor, but anything but this doctors appointment. They almost always tell you bad news. It's only good if the last appointment was bad.

"I'll sign us in, you just sit down." Tobias said.

I sat down in one of those ugly plastic chairs. Some little kid across the room gave me a dirty look. What the heck? Oh, this is going to be a long day.

★★★★★

Note: A long day indeed. Anyways, yay, I Updated. I have a bunch of other stories I've been working on, so that's why I haven't updated. After this chapter, I may or may not update more. Depends on how I feel.

Vote and comment!!