Chapter Thirteen: the Surprise

As an hour passes me and Tobias get ready to go to Chris's apartment. I'm kind of scared about this surprise. I don't know what to expect. I hope it's a nice surprise. I don't want to be kidnapped.

"Okay, let's knock on the door." Tobias said.

I stood there while Tobias knocked on the door. I didn't want to knock.

"Doors open." A voice said

We stepped inside and lights start to flood the room and everyone jumps up and screams sorry and surprise. What? They ignored is to plan a party. I hate it when Tobias is right.

"Thanks." I said trying to sound excited.

"Stop being a party pooper." Chris said.

"Sorry, I'm just surprised." I said.

"Surprised people would cry at this." She said.

"Not me." I said.

"Well, let's just party. Zeke said we can play some weird game." Chris said.

"It's called Candor or Dauntless by the way." Zeke said.

"What ever." Chris said.

Me and Tobias just walked around and talked to Matthew. We were the only people drinking.

"Why aren't you drinking?" I asked Matthew.

"I never had a drink before." He said.

"Me neither." I said.

"And why you Four?" Matthew asked.

"Just don't feel like drinking this morning." Tobias said.

'I'm surprised. More surprised then when everyone jumped out and yelled surprise." I said.

"Oh shut up." He said.

★★★★★
After the party, me and Tobias head home. The game of Candor and Dauntless got a little boring. Everyone used their good dares at the beginning, so near the end they had no more good dares. They were stupid like I dare you to go and lick something of the wall.

"That was kind of boring at the end." Tobias said.

"It was, they were all stupid dares anyways." I said.

"They were." he said.

We get back to the apartment and I go to the bed and lay down. It's only like two in the afternoon, but I am tired. I just want to go to sleep. I feel the bed next to me shift. I turn over and see that Tobias also got into the bed.

"Are you tired to?" I asked.

"Yep, a stupid game sure wears you out." he said.

"It does, but it is funny seeing everyone else doing all the stupid dares." I said.

"It is." he said.

I then go to sleep

+++++

Note: Sorry for such a boring chapter, I had like no ideas, and I suck at coming up with dares. So, I saw a Allegiant Commercial on the TV while I was watching the red carpet thing for the oscars and I started to freak out. I'm so excited for it to come out!

 I'm so excited for it to come out!

Vote, Comment, and Follow!!