Chapter Twenty-six: Party shopping

Zeke comes back with Chris and she looks super excited. We all then sit down on the couches. Zeke then starts to talk.

"Okay, so Christina, me, Tris and Four are planning a party for Shauna, maybe you can help us with decorations." he said.

"Omg, yes, decorations are the main thing at parties besides the party it's self. You need streamers, balloons, lights, music, and a lot more of stuff. We can go buy the stuff and the plan it all out in the room." she said.

"Well, first of all, the party is in three days, second of all, let's buy the stuff now so we are prepared and maybe come up with a blue print or something." he said.

"Okay, let's get shopping." she said.

We all left my apartment and headed out to the party store. Zeke and Four are going to look at the party games and me and Chris are getting decorations for the party.

"What style streamers?" she asked.

"Style?" I asked.

"Yeah, style, you know what they look like." she said.

"I guess that one." I said pointing to a bag of streamers.

"This will go so well with these balloons." she said.

I didn't think streamers and Balloons would have a style to them. I thought they were all the same. But I guess in this place there is style to them. We then look around at the lights. Chris can not decide if she wants the lights to be purple, clear, or multi color. 

"I think purple would look good, but also clear ones are good, and so are multi color ones. Which ones should we get." she said.

"The clear ones." I said.

"Okay." she says.

+++

After about an hour there, we finally have all of the party stuff. Me and Tobias head home and Christina and Zeke decide to go plan out the blueprints. Once I get back to the apartment, I go straight to the bed. I don't care if dinner is soon, I'm tired. 

I feel Tobias get in next to me. I then turn to face him. 

"Do you think Shauna will love the party?" I asked.

"She will, we are going to work hard to throw her this party." he said.

"I hope she loves it, well maybe like it, because she probably won't love it." I said.

"She might, you never know." he said.

"We'll never know until the party comes." I said.

++++++++++++++++++

Note: Another chapter!!!

Vote, Comment, Follow