Fifty: It's a guy thing.

In the morning I'm sleeping all nice and comfy, and then Tobias gets up and that some how makes the baby start to kick. I groan and get up. It was nice while it lasted. I get changed and walk into the front room. I see that Tobias already left to go do something. 

I get my boots on and walked down to Chris and Matthew's apartment. I wonder if they are doing anything interesting today. I knock on their door and Chris answers it. 

"Hi Tris, why are you here?" she asked.

"Four left somewhere and  was bored even though he just left." I said.

"Come in. Matthew just woke up so he might not have pants on." she said.

"That's nice to know." I said.

"It's a just a little warning." she said.

I sit down on the couch and Chris goes into her room. I look around her apartment. It's a nice apartment. She has a medium sized kitchen. I can see a bathroom and two bedrooms. It's a cozy apartment. 

"I told Matthew that you came over. He's getting his pants on, so don't worry." she said.

"Why do guys sleep in their under wear. I mean like every guy I know does that. Four does it sometimes, I walked in on Zeke sleeping in his under wear, long story too. And now Matthew sleeps in his under wear." I said.

"It must be a guy thing. kind of how like wearing eyeliner or wearing lip gloss is a girl thing, guys have to have their thing too. Plus it has to be comfy." she said.

"I don't find it comfy." I said.

"Have you tired it?" she asked.

"No, I don't want to be half naked in bed next to Four." I said.

"But your pregnant which means that you have slept with him naked." she said.

"Let's not talk about this." I said.

"Okay, okay, um...what about that Zeke story?" she asked.

"Well, I went to his apartment last month to ask Shauna for something that I left there from the party. And I knocked on the door and she answered it. She told to me to come in and wait and I walked in and saw Zeke laying on the couch with only his underwear on. Not a pretty scene. I looked away and Shauna gave me what I left there and then left." I said.

"Ew, Zeke in his under wear no." she said.

We then laughed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Sorry if it was an awkward chapter, I just didn't have any ideas. Anyways, if you already haven't noticed, I named all the chapters that didn't have a name. I'm going to start doing that again because I can never remember what happens in the previous chapter when I start writing a new one. 

Anyways, fifty chapters!! Yay!! There is probably going to be about a hundred or less or maybe more, I'm not sure. It's just so fun writing this fanfic and having all of you read it and vote on it, which makes me happy that some one likes my story. 

Vote, Comment, Follow!