Chapter eleven: What Chris knows

^^^my fav fourtris pic ^^
★★★

Me and Chris go find Tobias. He won't want to talk to me. I have to stop to throw up.

(A\N: She's been puking for like the past week.)

We then contained to run. This is not working out for me. We find him by the chasm and I puke again. Luckily it was in the chasm.

"Four, I need to tell you and her something and then you can ignore her again. But the thing is, they told me that she is pregnant." Chris said.

"What?" My mouth says before my mind thinks.

"That's what they said." She said.

She then left. I looked over at Tobias. I was expecting him to leave but he stayed. I hope he isn't mad. He might be.

"It's okay if you don't want the baby." I said.

"I'm sorry for ignoring you. It's just, I really thought some one kidnapped you." He said.

"I would fight then of before they took me." I said.

"Are we good again." He asked.

"Yes." I said.

We walked to the dining hall. I wonder if that was why everyone was ignoring us. It probably was, but to be safe, me and Tobias sit at a different table.

"I wonder if they are ignoring us because of what Chris said." I said.

"Maybe, but they might be planning a secret party or something." he said.

"Party? I don't want a party for something. I don't care what it is, I don't want a party." I said.

"Your a party pooper." he said.

"So are you." I said.

We were pretty much silent after that. I didn't really touch my food. I just poked it around. I don't want a party. It wouldn't really be exciting. All you do is drink and and play weird games. 

After I get done with playing with my food, I head back to the room. I stop at a trash and throw up in it. After I'm done throwing up, I continue back to the room.
★★★★
Note: sorry if it seems really short.

Vote, comment, follow