Chapter eighteen: Thinking time

At dinner time, everyone is in the dinning hall. We got our food and sat at a table. Everyone was very loud tonight. I wasn't that hungry. I looked down at my food and poked it around. Tobias gave me a look and then set his fork down. Great, he's going to give me a lecture.

"Why aren't you eating?" He asked.

"I'm not hungry." I said.

"You didn't eat lunch, how are you not hungry?" He asked.

"I just don't feel like eating." I said.

"Okay, I'm not going to get into a fight about this." He said.

I got up and left. I need some air to think. I went to the net and crawled into it. It is the only place I can think. I hope Tobias didn't follow me. I just want to be alone right now.

I look into the sky and see many stars. I heard the train in the distance. I remember falling into the net. Making my choice of becoming Dauntless. Now that I am Dauntless, it feels werid.

Soon, I'll have to raise a kid full time. It will be fun, but hard. I know that Tobias will help me out. He has to, other wise I might have to kill him.

★★★★★
I walk back to the apartment and someone stops me on the way. I turn and see Peter. Didn't he lose his memory or something.

"Don't I know you?" He asked.

"You used to." I said.

"I'll have to think some more." Peter said and then left.

Weirdo, anyways I kept walking to the apartment. Once I got there, I opened the door and stepped inside. Tobias was waiting for me on the couch. He looked pretty bored.

"Hi." I said to him

"Where did you go?" He asked

"To the net to think." I said

"I was only a little worried." He said.

"That's okay, you don't need to worry now." I said.

"Let's get some sleep." He said.

We head toward the room and go to bed.

★★★★★★★★★★
Note: another chapter, yay!

Look at my weather app very close! Who do you see?

Vote, comment, follow