Chapter Fourteen: Tobias

We wake up around dinner time, and me and Tobias go down to the dinning hall. Only Zeke is there. We go and sit at the table with him.

"Do you know where everyone else is?" I asked.

"No, they ask disappeared when I tried to talk to them an hour ago." He said.

"Strange." I said.

We are in silence and then Tobias grabbed my arm and lead me to the chasm. We say where we first kissed.

"How romantic." I say.

"Well, it is a very special place for us." He said.

"It is." I said leaning into him.

★★★★★

The next morning I wake up, but stay in the bed. I'm too lazy to get up. I feel Tobias's arms wrap more tightly around me. He can be a little too over protective some times.

"Morning lovely." He says.

"Morning, I just want to stay in bed." I said.

"And you can." He says.

"Yay, you are like the best." I said.

"I know." He says.

I then get an urge to throw up. I quickly get up and rush to the bathroom. I then throw up ask my dinner. After two minutes of throwing up, I wipe my mouth off, and go back to the bed.

"How much longer does this last?" I ask.

"I don't know. I'm not a doctor." Tobias says.

★★★★
An hour later there is a knock on the door. Tobias goes to open it and comes back to the room with Chris. Oh no, please tell me she doesn't want to shop.

"Hi, why did you come?" I ask.

"Just came to catch up with ya." She said.

"Okay, any good news then?" I ask.

"Tomorrow they get to decide if sixteen year olds have to go to new factions and train." She said.

"I kind of hope they choose for them to stay in their current faction." I said.

"Why?" Chris asked.

"Because, Four is going to want to train them, and I don't want to be alone during the day." I say.

"I don't even want to train those brats." Tobias says.

"Well, that it's settled." Chris says.
★★★★★
Note: i will update when ever I get a chance. Anyways, do your friend ever get upset or mad at you for a stupid reason. My friend, her favorite song came on the o radio and I asked for the bus driver to turn it off. Well, my friend is mad at me for that. Like, the song is so over played. They play out ten times a day. Its pretty annoying. Anyways, I hope she gets over it.

BTW, if any of you listen to Fall Out Boy, this is my fav song by them

Vote,comment, follow