sixty: Tobias goes to work

Today Tobias had to go to work. I get to be alone at home with Thalia. So much fun. I love her but, she's too fussy and squirmy. I feel that she's going to have a hard time in school staying still. I just wish her the best of luck when she's older.

"I'm leaving for work." Tobias said.

"Okay, have fun." I said.

He then left. It's just me and Thalia now. I should wake her up, but she's being so quiet. I don't want to ruin the silence. It's so nice having a moment of silence. That doesn't exist in this apartment now. Wait until everyone else has a baby. They'll feel the same way as me, tired and tired of the kid.

"I don't want to wake you up, but I have to." I said to Thalia.

I picked her up and I'm pretty sure my ear drum was blown out. She screamed so loud. Ouch. I'm sure they could hear that scream all the way in Amity.

"Sorry." I said to her.

She then quiets down a little bit. At least she didn't keep screaming like she did the other day.

***

Around noon, Thalia wakes up from her nap. I go to her room and grab her. It's lunch time, she's hungry, I'm hungry. I go to the kitchen and get her a bottle and fill it up. I then cook something for myself. As that food cooks, I feed Thalia. She drinks up bottles pretty quickly. Well, sometimes she takes her time instead of drinking up the bottle in one inhale. It's almost like she has a voice in her head saying chug chug chug. If she has voices in her head, I might have to take her to a doctor. But she's too young for me to even know if she had voices in her head. But it's just a silly old thought. I really shouldn't worry.

★★★★★

Note: okay, it's boring, but I'll probably do a time skip to a couple years later.

Vote and comment