Chapter Twenty-Four: We don't understand Christina sometimes

After a while of being in the net, I hear some one yelling on the distance. I get up and out of the net and go see who it is. I walk down the hall and see Chris and Matthew talking. Maybe they were arguing over something.

"No, Pink does not look good with black, or at least this shade of pink." she said.

"Nice topic." I said.

"Oh, Hi Tris I didn't realize you heard us." she said.

"I think they can hear you all the way in Amity." I said.

"Oh shut up." she said.

"Anyways, what with the pink talk?" I asked.

"Matthew thinks that the shade of pink his cheeks turn goes with black. I don't think any shade of pink goes with black, except maybe hot pink." she said.

"I don't even know anything about colors going together. I just mix them together and hope for the best." I said.

"Well, first you got to see if they look good together. For example, if you by purple lip stick, you got to make sure it goes good with the rest of your make up and your outfit. If something seems off,it is probably you don't think it looks good with your skin complexion, which is where blush comes in. That make your skin look nice and smooth and then your lip stick will look fabulous." she said.

"I didn't understand a word of that, what about you Matthew?" I asked.

"Nope, not a word." he said.

"Well, I understand why he doesn't understand, that's because he is a guy. And well, I guess you don't understand because you grew up in Abnegation, which they don't use make up." she said.

"Bingo." me and Matthew said.

"Anyways, see, that is why you got to make sure that colors go together, other wise, you could look really weird." she said.

"I think that already happened to me. I'm pretty weird looking." Matthew said.

"No you aren't, your just a tad bit." she said.

"That was too far." he said,

"No it wasn't, plus you were calling yourself weird looking." she said.

"I know, you win." he said.

"Yay." she squealed.

"I'm just going to go back to my apartment. I bet Four is wondering where I am." I said.

"Okay, see you later." she said.

I took off running towards my apartment. I got to the door and opened it. I the closed it. I saw that Tobias was asleep on the couch. Great, I made an excuse I can't even use. Oh well, like Chris is even going to come see if he was looking for me. 

I heard a knock at the door. Great, I think I spoke too soon...

++++++++++++

Note: Kind of cliffhangerish I guess, I don't know.

So, I stopped putting tittles to the chapters because I have been forgetting to put them there, oops, I'll start naming them again, maybe.

Vote, Comment, Follow