sixty-eight: We tell Christina

We get home and Tobias goes to get Thalia. I sit on the couch and wait for them. Thalia is going to be one happy kid and I'm going to be one crabby person for nine months. I hear the door open and Thalia comes running up to me. She looks excited.

"Mommy got news?" Thalia asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Come sit down Thalia." Tobias said sitting down next to me.

Thalia crawled into his lap and sat there. I looked at Tobias gave me the look that said tell her.

"Well, remember when you asked for a little sister?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She said excitedly.

"Well, soon you'll have a little sister or brother." I said.

Her face lit up the Erudite building. She looked so excited. Tobias smiled and then she got off his lap and went into her room. Does she not want to show her happiness in front of us? all kids can be weird like that. I'm happy if she is happy. 

"I wonder why she just went to her room." Tobias said.

"I think she doesn't want to show happiness in front of us." I said.

"Or she's going to go tel all her stuffed animals that she's going to be a big sister." he said.

"She can go tell all her friends tomorrow at school." I said.

"She won't shut up once she tells them." he said.

"When does she ever shut up. That kid is a walking and Talking machine. She's Christina jr." I said.

"If she didn't look like you or me, I would say she is Christina's kid." he said.

"I think that's why Thalia likes going to Chris's and Why Chris likes to baby sit her." I said.

"Two alike minds." he said.

++++

Later that night, we go to Christina's place to go tell her the news. She's the only person who still talks to us, well, besides Matthew. Me and Tobias haven't seen Zeke and Shauna ever since we had Thalia. 

Tobias knocks on the door and Christina opens it. She looks like she is ready to go to bed.

"Hi Tris, Four and Thalia." she said.

"Hi Chris, we came by to tell you some good news." I said.

"Well, come in, Matthew and I just finished up dinner and he's in the shower now." she said.

We walked in and Thalia went up and hugged Chris. Didn't she only just see her like hours ago? This kid is funny and weird. I guess it proves she loves Chris. 

"What's the news?" Chris asks.

"Thalia, do you want to say it?" I asked.

"Yeah! Mommy is having another baby!" Thalia exclaims. 

"That's is awesome. Me and Matthew have been trying, but nothing." Chris said.

"Hopefully soon you can have your own kid instead of watching mine for free." I said.

"I love watching Thalia for free and now I get to watch another one for free." Chris said happily. 

"Well, It's a good think you like watching kids." I said.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Note: Christina is back!! And she's been trying to have a kid.

In other news, I have made an Instagram account for my wattpad. I was bored, so I made one. It is called Divergent Girl_46 and my picture is my wattpad picture. If you want behind the scenes of my fanfics or sneaky peakies, then follow!!

Vote and Comment!!