seventy: month three

(A month later)

My stomach has been growing and growing. Well, it's hasn't been growing that much, but it's still been growing. It feels weird being pregnant again. I just hope this kid is not a hyper. I can not deal with two hyper kids. That's way to much.

"Are you ready to go to the doctors?" Tobias asked.

"Nope." I said.

"Come on." He said.

"You know I hate the doctors office." I said.

"I know you do, but we need to see if the baby is healthy." He said.

I get up and get ready. I can see him smirking as I go into the bathroom. Today he wins, but next time he won't. I'll make sure he doesn't win next time.

"Let's go. Thalia come on, you got to go to Chris's place." Tobias said.

"Why can't I go with you?" She asked.

"Because, it's not really a place for kids." I said

"But I want to see the baby." She said.

"Maybe next time kiddo." Tobias said.

She did her pouty face and me and Tobias laughed. Her face is so adorable when she does that. I wonder if they even allow kids in that place. They probably don't. Thalia can always see the baby when he or she is born.

We drop Thalia off at Chris's and we then head over to the doctors. I hate going to the doctors. I have to do out every month now. That really sucks for me. When we get to the doctors, Tobias signs the sign in thing and I sit down. At least that one kid isn't here. That kid always gives me dirty looks. I have no clue why.

"Are you alright?" Tobias asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Why are you starting at the wall?" He asked.

"Because I can." I said.

A minute or two later the doctor calls us back. She leads us to a to a room and motions for me to lay on the bed. I do so. Let three doctor fun begin.

★★★★
Note: poor Tris, she had to go to the doctors.

Follow on Instagram!!

Vote and Comment!!