Forty-Four: Tobias's return home

As I get to the infirmary, I ask the lady at the front desk where Tobias's room is. She tells me the room number. I then go find his room. Once I find his room I enter it. And there Tobias is sitting up in bed.

I run over to him and kiss him. I can feel that he is shocked, but he then kisses back.

"Oh my gosh, I have missed you even though it had only been less then twenty-Four hours." I said.

"I missed you too." He said.

"We don't have to go back to Rockford. I want to stay here. I killed David, so we are safe here." I said.

"You killed him?" He asked

"Yeah, you could say I got a little mad at him." I said.

"Oh, I'm sure it was just a little." He said.

"Shut up." I said

He laughed and I laughed with him. It f felt good to have him back here laughing again. It felt good to be home again.

***
The next morning, they let Tobias out of the infirmary. He has to be careful about his stitches. He doesn't want to rip them because that really hurts.

We get to the apartment and he sits down on the couch. He looks tired even though he just won't up. Healing from wounds makes you tired because, well, you lost blood.

"At least now we can hopefully live a happy peaceful life." I said.

"Hopefully we can." He said.

I sat down next to him and leaned my head onto his shoulder. He then wrapped his arm around me. We then sat there in that perfect moment. I never want this moment to end.

****
An hour later there is a knock on the door. I get up carefully trying not to wake up Tobias. I then go and open the door. The whole gang is there.

"Hi." I said.

"We came to see Four." Chris said.

"Sure, come in. I just need to wake him up." I said.

I walked over to the couch and everyone pretty much follow me. I shook Tobias's shoulder lightly. He groaned and opened his eyes.

"The whole gang is here to see you." I said.

"Guest, how fun." He said.

***************
Note: things are looking pretty good for Fourtris right now. I might do a time skip in the next chapter.

Also the picture on this chapter is my favorite Fourtris picture

Vote, comment, and follow

And also, happy Fourtris day!!!!!