Chapter Thirty-Three: The make out show

The next day, me and Tobias walk around the city. We want to know a little bit more on this city. We passed a couple of parks and a couple of dog parks. The dogs here don't look like the aptitude test dog. I still feel like one of the dogs is going to chase after me.

"This city is beautiful." Tobias said.

"It is." I said.

"But not as  beautiful as you." Tobias said.

"Awe, thanks."  I said.

I could feel my cheeks turning red. I try to look away, but Tobias has his hands on each side of my face.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back to him.

He pressed his lips to mine and we made out in the park. I can feel people gathering around us. Do people serious watch couples make out.

We pull apart and see that a bunch of people were watching. One last said that we are a  beautiful couple. Me and Tobias thanked them all and we then contiuned to walk. That was interesting. We walked for a while and then headed back to Amber's place.

"How was your walk?" Amber asked when we walled through the door.

"It was good." I said.
.

"That's good." She said.

I smiled at her and then walked into mine and Tobias's room. Tobias was already laying on his stomach on the bed. I crawled into the bed next to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just have a head ache." He said.

"Well, then you can sleep it off." I said.

With that I left the room. I saw that Amber left to go get lunch. She has food in here, just she loves to get food from this one place. And I have to admit, I see why she goes there. Their food is really good.

I walk over to the window and stare out into the city. I see all the tall buildings and lights in the distance. The sky is grey like it's going to rain or something.

Let it rain
***********
Note: I have a total head ache. Im surprised that I was up to write this chapter. I was going to go see Allegiant today, but I'm sick and my mom is like you don't want to sit in a cold movie theater. Yeah but the bathroom is more cold than the movie theater. But I get to see next week hopefully.

Vote, comment, follow!!