Chapter ten: Four mad

At dinner, Tobias is still mad. Great. I tried talking to him, but he grunted in response. I did mess up big time. Great. Ignoring everyone, and now he has to ignore me. Why did I hide in the closet. I give up trying and walk to the room. He's not going to talk me. I guess I'll be taking the guest bed tonight.

I get to the room and grab a blanket and take it to the guest bed. I grab some clothes and take them in there too. I go in the Bath room and take care of my business. I say good night to Tobias but he shuts the door in my face. Mind of saw that coming. I guess I really did screw up.

I get on the guest bed and try to fall asleep. But I can't. Tobias is mad at me because I pulled a joke on him. I just slowly cry my self to sleep.

★★★
The next morning, I decide I want to appologize to him. I get up and knock on his door. He opens up and looks mad. Might as well get it over with.

"Look, I'm sorry for hiding in the closet, it was only a joke." I said and he gave me more of a hard stare

"And I know your not a joking person. Yes, I understand, but I want to be a normal couple again." I finished off.

He just slowly closed the door

"It was worth the try." I told myself.

I then walked to the dining hall. I got my food and then sat alone. I guess I have no friend now.

★★★★

Rest of the day is a bore. I do nothing but sit on the cold floor of a hall way. Fun, right? Wrong, it's depressing.

I hear for steps running towards me. I don't want to look up. They probably aren't going to stop to talk to me anyways.

"Tris, I'm sorry." Chris said.

"Why, your not the one who took a joke to serious." I said.

"But, I have been a horrible friend. I just been ignoring you because they told me some thing back at the lab." She said.

"And that is?" I asked

"I want to tell you and Four together. But if he's ignoring you, how do I do that?" She asked.

"I don't know. He won't talk to me." I said.

"Let's go find him." She said.

★★★★★

Note: what does Chris know that Tris doesn't, stay tuned to find out.

Vote, comment, follow!!