Seventy-Four: Camille

(Month Seven) 

I have been feeling a lot of pain lately. I don't know if it's because I'm moving too much or if it's because Camille wants to come early. But all I know is, it really hurts. She's probably just kicking to hard.

"Are all alright?" Tobias asks.

"No." I said.

"Is Camille still kicking hard?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm sure it's just one little kick." I said.

"Sorry I asked." He said.

"Sorry." I said.

"It probably is just a kick." He said.

"What if she's coming?" I asked.

"Then we'll calmly go to the hospital." He said.

"More like wildly. You should go drop Thalia off at Chris's just in case." I said.

"I'll go do that now." He said.

***
During the middle of the night is when I felt it. My water broke. It's too early. Well, I am almost eight months, but it's still early.

"Tobias wake up, I'm having the baby." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"We need to get to that hospital. And step on it." I said.

He grabbed the baby bag, the keys, and lastly he grabbed me. I held onto the keys as he rushed over to the hospital. When we got there, I was rushed into a room. Good thing Thalia is at Chris's.

***
Hours, hours later, I finally have birth to Camille. She's tiny, but the doctor says she perfectly healthy. Right now Tobias is going to go get Thalia.

"Your husband is back." The doctor said.

That was quick. Thalia comes into the room and her face lights up when she sees Camille.

"Why did you go to the hospital if the stork was supposed to bring her?" Thalia asked.

"Because that stork wanted to make sure she was alright." I said.

"Storks are weird." Thalia said.

I now have my two little girls. Thalia Grace Eaton and the new born Camille Rose Eaton.

***************
Note: next is the Epilouge.

Vote, comment and follow on Instagram.