Chapter fifteen: Evelyn's choice is made

Today Evelyn decides if she wants sixteen year olds to choose our if they just stay were they are. Me and Tobias quickly get dressed and then go to catch a train.

"Where is this even talking place?" I ask.

"The hub." Tobias said.

"I hope that it is no more sixteen year olds having to take a test and then choose a faction." I said.

"I kind of hope the same." He said

We reached the hub and jumped off the train. Everyone was already starting to pile in. Me and Tobias got in the elevator and rode it to the floor we had to be on.

The elevator door opened and we got out. We then sat in the Dauntless section. I saw Evelyn standing at the center of the room. She had some other people with her.

Once everyone arrived, she started to talk.

"Okay, so today we are all here to discuss what we have choosen for the sixteen year olds of the city. Will they get to choose a faction or will they stay where they are?" Evelyn said.

A lot of people started to cheer and scream. I think no one wants to take a test that they don't know about.

"And what we chose was they will stay in their current faction. This is what 96% of the sixteen year olds choose. They didn't want to take a test and then have the hard choice of leaving their family." Evelyn said.

Thank goodness, I knew that most of the sixteen year olds don't want to take a test. The test is not that fun. It's more scary than fun. Everyone started to leave the building. Me and Tobias were squished in the crowd. Once we finally got out, we jumped back on the train.

★★★

Note: kind of short, but it was all that I could think of for this chapter. I'm having a lot of brain farts.

**insert picture here**
Yeah, I don't have any pictures because I had to delete them

Vote, comment, follow